Angry face

Comment

?

Comment

Rut ≠ Rutland

Comment

Container / hidden word.

Comment

Gwen Taylor's foible in RAF epic (4,2,5)

Comment

*considers asking ad hoc if it's worth starting another thread for purists*

Comment

No.

The rules just say the next clue must contain the solution to the previous one

And Rutland contains rut.

Comment

It's not worth starting a new thread. That I am sure of. We don't have the numbers to sustain two threads for a start. I'll just carry on being annoyed whenever Guy does this and we'll go on

Comment

I'm with ad hoc, as I've said on SEVERAL occasions....

Comment

Invariably observe the intelligent animation team behind Life of Brian (6,4,2,3,6,4,2,4)

Comment

Always look on the bright side of life version is 'poet vibe' (2,8)

Comment

Be positive about the Malaysian car (6)

Comment

Is Proton made of scraps? (8)

Comment

Portions of salt rye are 'thespy' supposedly, at bloated annual TV extravaganza (6,11,2,3,4)

Comment

Immaculately, footballer Ferdinand and Colombo based cricket team appear in Sports Personality of the Year briefly (10)

Comment

Spotlessly with no stone unturned, yet no silverware (7)

edited
                                    Last edited by Duncan Gardner; 03-10-2018, 09:39.

Comment

. . T . . S .

Comment

I'm potless, desolate, regularly by the side of the road (9)

Comment

Northern mileposts lead to idiots (10)

Comment

Gutless simpletons say, puzzled, "Put your hands on your head! You're out!" (5,4)

Comment

When Simon says "Long live new King George V! He's crazy to hang out with" (8-3,8,7)
                                              Last edited by Duncan Gardner; 04-10-2018, 08:57.

Comment

. . N . T . . . / . E . / . R . . . G . . / . . M . . N .

Comment

Manic openers, Nineteen Ten Fruitgum Company, rue Altered Images behaving wildly.

(7)

Comment

Contemptuous of Pluto, dad is frantic (11)

Comment

Working...
                                                    X