OTFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OTFL

Right, Cambridge Catface have set their 17 keepers in the OTFL-D league, and I've done some draft rankings for my teams. Catface are going third, Badgers are going first in OTFL (yay) and I'm not sure what's going on with the OTFL-V.

Nish, are you still around on OTF - are we short of players at all or fully-booked?

Can you let me know how you set keepers in OTFLD?

Comment

I can't find it today either. Has it gone completely or just because I have chosen mine, I wonder?

Comment

I think it may be gone. I'll have to email Nish my list.

Comment

Ah, it's still there on OTFL. So perhaps we're past the deadline now and you might want to email Nish.

Comment

Incidentally looks like the OTFL keeper deadline is tomorrow (up to 5). I'm not going to keep anyone since I've got the #1 pick and don't want to waste it on a keeper.

Comment

Oh, right then Philadelphia, so you're not starting Carson Wentz then and I've got a zero-scoring QB in my first week? Well fuck you very much.

Comment

Yes, yes, he might be injured and you have the Super Bowl MVP as backup, but why didn't you tell me? I don't think you gave me a second's thought in making that decision, Philadelphia.

Comment

Working...
                X