Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Antepli Ejderha View Post

Which league?

I wonder if he can be tempted back to a few other of his clubs.

Welcome back btw Etienne
    It is in the Xpert Ladies

Comment

Originally posted by MortalJoe View Post

It is in the Xpert Ladies
      Thanks, thought that was the case but wasn't sure.

Comment

Barbazon United in the Brythonnic Premiership have also been found and fanned.

Comment

Dear lambers

Please, please, please end the OTF season 17 weeks earlier than originally planned.

Yours in anticipation of a positive response

Foxy265

Comment

As long as there are no objections from the rest of OTF. I'm sure Sits will be fine with it.

Comment

<mumbles incoherently, rocking gently>

Comment

I do find cup games in the main leagues strange. I've noticed this for a long time but its the first time I'm posting about it. Cup round 1 playing a team ranked 900ish with a genuinely appalling team. I score 5 goals in the first 25 minutes, then my team just stop playing for an hour. Picking up a 6th after 85minutes. That game should be about 15-0. It's like the game engine just refuses to allow big results.

Comment

Originally posted by Harbinger of Hope View Post
                  I do find cup games in the main leagues strange. I've noticed this for a long time but its the first time I'm posting about it. Cup round 1 playing a team ranked 900ish with a genuinely appalling team. I score 5 goals in the first 25 minutes, then my team just stop playing for an hour. Picking up a 6th after 85minutes. That game should be about 15-0. It's like the game engine just refuses to allow big results.
                  It does. Based on collective experiences playing zombie teams, 7-0 seems the ceiling, with a very occasional 8-0 outlier.

Comment

Originally posted by Sits View Post

It does. Based on collective experiences playing zombie teams, 7-0 seems the ceiling, with a very occasional 8-0 outlier.
                    As long as I don't get any injuries and get some DV I'm OK with this but it's ridiculous as there should be cricket scores being run up.

Comment

If the OTF is to be believed, I think the game may have some gremlins and is malfunctioning. No doubt normal service will be resumed soon.

Comment

Originally posted by nmrfox View Post
                        If the OTF is to be believed, I think the game may have some gremlins and is malfunctioning. No doubt normal service will be resumed soon.
                        Nah, the Swine are in the mire, which seems right.

Comment

Originally posted by Sits View Post

GLX C

Great Grumbling Gedge 9 (nine) Bangor Monkeys 0

Comment

GLX C

Great Grumbling Gedge 9 (nine) Bangor Monkeys 0
                            Yeah, well, the exception that proves the rule etc. etc.

Comment

Looking at foxy's game, it appears it was only 3-0 at half-time. I wonder if there is something in the game engine where the slowdown occurs if it's five goals by 30/45 minutes, but not after?

Looking at my official team's record loss (which did not happen when I was manager!) of 8-0, it was 7-0 before the half hour, and the eighth was on 35 minutes – there were no shots in the second half.

Comment

This is getting very, very silly now.

Comment

Meanwhile the Brythonic top division is shaping up interestingly.

Comment

I'm going to step down from Brutal Deluxe. Got other stuff going on (nothing major or worrying), and just keep forgetting.

Comment

Originally posted by David Agnew View Post
                                      I'm going to step down from Brutal Deluxe. Got other stuff going on (nothing major or worrying), and just keep forgetting.
                                      That pesky real life! Sorry to hear it DA.

Comment

Sorry to hear that DA and hopefully you'll realise how much you miss the game and come back to it.

Anyone else having problems accessing X11 via mobile (Android - Galaxy A51 in my case)? Have used it for years but for the past month or so, it won't let me drag and drop players into/out of the starting eleven, and the buttons for cheating, pressure etc just ping back to my default settings, which means that I cannot remove pressure when I've no all-rounders or midfielders on the bench. I access via the website but when I tried to download the app was told that the version was told old to be installed on my phone. It's not a problem at the moment as it works fine via my tablet, but will be later in the year when I work overseas and won't be able to access my tablet. My work laptop has the site blocked unsurprisingly (I'm still amazed I can access this site via my work laptop tbh and will be well screwed when/if it gets blocked) but was wondering if anyone had heard of anyone with the same issues as me via a mobile.

Comment

Thirding the sentiments, DA.

Big week for a couple of my teams:
                                          Xanadu Xenomorphs are in the Kevchenko Cup Final on Friday against Valyrian Vipers, after defeating OTF's much beloved Bison in the semi-final with a 111th minute penalty. It'll be XX's first ever final. In fact it's the first time they've even got to the quarters under my management, and it was the first time they'd reached the semis under any manager.

Tomorrow, it's Rising Stars v Coxy Ladies Wulpen in Division 4i. Janik's side top the league by one point from the Ascenders, with third place Liverpool LCL two points further back. A win for the Waders will almost certainly see them win the title, unless they suffer a final day defeat and LCL win both their final games. LCL face the Stars on the final day, so we really will have a massive influence on the 4i promotion race.

Comment

Originally posted by David Agnew View Post
                                            Look after yourself, I'm pretty sure we'll still be here when you fancy a return.

Comment

Originally posted by lambers View Post
                                              Thirding the sentiments, DA.

Big week for a couple of my teams:
                                              Xanadu Xenomorphs are in the Kevchenko Cup Final on Friday against Valyrian Vipers, after defeating OTF's much beloved Bison in the semi-final with a 111th minute penalty. It'll be XX's first ever final. In fact it's the first time they've even got to the quarters under my management, and it was the first time they'd reached the semis under any manager.

Tomorrow, it's Rising Stars v Coxy Ladies Wulpen in Division 4i. Janik's side top the league by one point from the Ascenders, with third place Liverpool LCL two points further back. A win for the Waders will almost certainly see them win the title, unless they suffer a final day defeat and LCL win both their final games. LCL face the Stars on the final day, so we really will have a massive influence on the 4i promotion race.
                                              Good luck in the final against the sexist.

Comment

Sorry to hear that DA and hopefully you'll realise how much you miss the game and come back to it.

Anyone else having problems accessing X11 via mobile (Android - Galaxy A51 in my case)? Have used it for years but for the past month or so, it won't let me drag and drop players into/out of the starting eleven, and the buttons for cheating, pressure etc just ping back to my default settings, which means that I cannot remove pressure when I've no all-rounders or midfielders on the bench. I access via the website but when I tried to download the app was told that the version was told old to be installed on my phone. It's not a problem at the moment as it works fine via my tablet, but will beer in the year when I work overseas and won't be able to access my tablet. My work laptop has the site blocked unsurprisingly (I'm still amazed I can access this site via my work laptop tbh and will be well screwed when/if it gets blocked) but was wondering if anyone had heard of anyone with the same issues as me via a mobile.
                                                Refresh the page. It does that for me as well. So I refresh and it works. It was really annoying until I f found that out.

The app is shit, and I think that was the consensus on here as well.

Comment

Good luck in the final against the sexist.
                                                  Seconded, and well done on beating Bell End Blue Bison

As for the app, best of luck to those using it.

Comment

Refresh the page. It does that for me as well. So I refresh and it works. It was really annoying until I f found that out.
                                                    Yes I've found this too. Refreshing the page is usually the solution (though yesterday I had to do it twice to get it to function properly)

Comment

Working...
                                                    X