X11 season 45 - de rigueur Mortis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Various Artist View Post
    Holy smokes Statto, great bit of research there. Is it the case that for some reason you've got all the images the same height, so the ones with most lines of shirts are coming up smallest?

Was amazed to hear there's that many browns, but after peering hard at your pictures I must alas respond with a small point of order: the Dandies' dandy highwaymen shirts, in practice a pale gold and black, are technically yellow – Mortis don't have to change against them, for instance.
    (To my knowledge, we have never had to change for a league match when we've been wearing brown as our first-choice colour. I gave us white – and, briefly, black – home shirts for several seasons at least partly just to give us a reason to wear our change strip every now and then.)
    The Dandies background colour, ie the base shirt colour that was used before selecting manufactured kits, is actually black, so only teams that also have black shirts will be put into their change kit in home matches against us.

Comment

Is there anyone with spare quota on here who fancies taking over a side in the Heineken League? If anyone wants to join they are most welcome, and likewise if anyone is prepared to take over a team until I create the new season then that would be much appreciated.

Link: http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=62556

Comment

Ah, I've been a bit inconsistent there then. With Dandy Town I put them in brown because the shirt looks brown, and with Whoft I put them in pink because that's what colour the players' shirts are when you click on them (which I know is not the same as the colour of the shirt you are looking at). So Whoft change against the Dragons only, I think. If foxy wanted to rectify this, I believe the trick is to change the team into the yellow X11 shirt, save changes, then go back and find the yellow Whoft shirt. Kernow Kensa also have a shirt which doesn't match the base colour, fwiw. So yes, with that in mind, the colour you see (for the 18 custom kits) doesn't dictate when they will or won't use the change kit.

But in terms of the 'look of the thing' I should go with VA's authority of how they are classified within the custom kit menu. So that's yellow for both Whoft and the Dandies. I'll see if putting each colour in a separate post will avoid squishing.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

That'll do.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin S View Post
                            So that's yellow for both Whoft and the Dandies. I'll see if putting each colour in a separate post will avoid squishing.
                            It's not fucking yellow; it's primrose. Primrose, aubergine and cerise, not yellow, purple and pink as people mistakenly think. Do any of you not watch Rugby League? God this really boils my blood this does.

Good to see Statto back and functioning again though.

Comment

Whoft Fluffopolis left russet-faced as dm's Clerkenwell Excelsior hand out a 4-0 hiding to the multi-coloured shirted ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin S View Post
                                Cheers VA, and all, it's rather good to be back. Six games, no goals scored - I suppose I can't really fail to improve them a bit from here at least! Though not sure I fancy our chances against top of the table, six wins from six, Veni Vici Vigata on Thursday.
                                Well, that's a good start.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean of the Shed View Post
                                  Is there anyone with spare quota on here who fancies taking over a side in the Heineken League? If anyone wants to join they are most welcome, and likewise if anyone is prepared to take over a team until I create the new season then that would be much appreciated.

Link: http://www.xperteleven.com/?lid=62556
                                  I can take one over so you can start a new season if you still need someone...

Comment

That would be great, Gawpus. Just need two more teams filled besides yourself.

Comment

Applied.

Comment

And accepted. Thank you.

Comment

Now Kev's sorted out the sizing issues with those images, I hope you can all now appreciate the (deliberate) horror show that is my attempt at one of those inexplicably popular hi-viz monstrosities for die Ambosse. Giving the youth market what they want, innit?

Comment

Originally posted by nmrfox View Post
                                            Whoft Fluffopolis left russet-faced as dm's Clerkenwell Excelsior hand out a 4-0 hiding to the multi-coloured shirted ones.
                                            The magic of block colour kits. I can now credit every victory to this, provided we're not playing in our change kit, as all the other block colour teams are a division below us. Fly the mauve flag!

Comment

You’ve done well there Andrew. I didn’t know “Stabilo Boss” was an available colour.

In other news, now I don’t like to blow my own trumpet but
                                              Heineken Manager Of The Season!

Comment

Great work Sits!

Comment

If immodest!

Comment

Nice one sir. Tile truly doffed in your direction.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X