Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diable Rouge
    replied
    Just when I thought I was out, the boredom has sucked me back in! Is this draft competition a new thing?

Leave a comment:

• Sean of the Shed
    replied
    Yeah, the game lets you reset the previous season's league and all previously registered players are automatically reentered once they pick a new team.
    For some reason the same doesn't apply to head to head leagues.

Leave a comment:

• SouthdownRebel
    replied
    Thanks Sean, I'm in. Looks like the OTF League has carried over from last season, as I only had to enter the code for the head-to-head.

Leave a comment:

• Sean of the Shed
    replied
    The new season is now upon us, and the OTF League has been renewed.
    Here is the link code to join:
    942857-209960

And the head to head league:
    942857-210084

Leave a comment:

• Doraemon
    replied
    'Dead' team update.

fplkernow on Twitter's team that could have been picked in week 1 and ignored for the rest of the season and would have won FPL

De Gea

Otamendi
    Davies
    Azpilacueta
    Alonso

Salah (C)
    Sterling
    Mahrez
    Sane

Firmino
    Vardy

Subs
    Hennessey
    Perez
    Milivojevic
    Mariappa

Interesting that the team lacks Premium strikers (Kane, Aguerro). Assuming the points system remains the same for next season, it might give a few pointers as to where to concentrate one's resources.

Leave a comment:

• Doraemon
    replied
    Someone on Twitter posted a possible 'dead' team ie a team picked for week 1 of the season and then not changed subsequently (including no chips) that would have finished only 20 points behind the overall winner and a good 300 points better than the team I spent several hours pondering over every week. That was quite depressing.

Leave a comment:

• Incandenza
    replied
    Finished in 5th. Happy with anything in the top 10. I was barely in the top 50 in October and November...have to wonder how high I could have finished if I had better months then. Also, Triple Captain chip played on Sterling's 3 points in GW 37 while I had McArthur and 10 points on the bench could have gone a lot better.

Leave a comment:

• Felicity, I guess so
    replied
    Heading towards the last stretch and still hopeful of a top ten finish. Keep swapping places with Incandenza just outside the top 10.
    In my old school friends’ league I’m in with a chance of winning, which is where the real bragging rights reside (tho currently 3rd behind my best friend’s 12-year old!) especially as ‘Big Cool John’ who is an insufferable prick when he wins and always tries to add prize money, is way off the pace.

Leave a comment:

• Antepli Ejderha
    replied
    Originally posted by Diable Rouge View Post
    First time top of the OTF league - time to retire now, I think!
    Congratulations DR. I'm down at the bottom after a good season last time.

Iirc DG won it but he's even below me this time around.

Leave a comment:

• Diable Rouge
    replied
    First time top of the OTF league - time to retire now, I think!

Leave a comment:

• SouthdownRebel
    replied
    Ok, Salah comes on and scores twice. As you were.

Leave a comment:

• SouthdownRebel
    replied
    Decided to put Salah in my team ahead of these midweek games. Naturally, he's been rested.

My knack for making the right decisions at the worst possible times is really something, but my son's team has borne the brunt of it - I suggested he transfer out Shaqiri immediately before his good recent form begun, and bring in Harry Winks immediately before his injury and reduction in playing time.

Leave a comment:

• Felicity, I guess so
    replied
    Originally posted by Antepli Ejderha View Post
    His loan is off, paperwork not completed on time FIGS.
    Thanks for that incredibly detailed knowledge!

I saw he was on the bench at the weekend, but FPL still has the 'season-long loan to barnsley' red flag, strangely. Mibbes hardly anyone went for the cheapo option of McBurnie?

Leave a comment:

• Incandenza
    replied
    When you play your wildcard and bring in Mane for De Bruyne.

Leave a comment:

• Antepli Ejderha
    replied
    His loan is off, paperwork not completed on time FIGS.

Leave a comment:

• Felicity, I guess so
    replied
    Just when my shit defenders start getting fit again, I spot the previously-overlooked fact that my shit striker (gotta have a £4m fella to afford Lukaku and Firmino- there is method in my madness!) McBurnie has gone to Barnsley for the season...

Leave a comment:

• Felicity, I guess so
    replied
    I missed the mano a mano code this year- away a lot/not able to use shit phone to open links - I joined the normal league and saw a h2h code and assumed that was ours. So I'm in a small h2h league with a non-identifiable otfer and their chums, I think. After my amazing performance last year, tae... (I was top 5! Ma!)

I am Diddymen again this year, but with a Gladbach slant. And I picked all the wrong cheapo defenders, so far. But I do not spunk my wildcard before xmas, no siree.

Leave a comment:

• SouthdownRebel
    replied
    Used my wildcard already this week. Now I want a refund. 33 points. Rebel OUT!

Leave a comment:

• SouthdownRebel
    replied
    I really suck at this. 18 points left on the bench yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• Antepli Ejderha
    replied
    Originally posted by pebblethefish View Post
    I'm top! This will never last.
    I'm bottom. It will.

Leave a comment:

• pebblethefish
    replied
    I'm top! This will never last.

Leave a comment:

• Logan Mountstuart
    replied
    I can't select Romelulu because he plays for them. I can't have myself willing him to score. So no dilemna for me.

Like you, I might have put my faith too much in Jesus.

Aguero is still the one, true God, it appears.

Leave a comment:

• evilC
    replied
    Originally posted by SouthdownRebel View Post
    Not selecting Lukaku is obviously the blunder of the week from yours truly. Harry Kane...what was I thinking?!
    I've got a friend in Jesus ...I hope!

Leave a comment:

• Me Old Flower
    replied
    I've joined, albeit belatedly.

Leave a comment:

• SouthdownRebel
    replied
    Not selecting Lukaku is obviously the blunder of the week from yours truly. Harry Kane...what was I thinking?!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X