• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sean of the Shed
    started a topic Fantasy Premier League 2016/17

Fantasy Premier League 2016/17

The new Fantasy Premier League game is up and running:

The OTF League from last season has been renewed, so former members should be added automatically. If not, or if you are new to the game then this is the code to join:

311623-96035

The Head to Head league, OTF Mano a Mano, could not be renewed for some reason, so I have had to create a new league. If anyone fancies joining the head to head then this is the invite code:

311623-96059
    Last edited by Sean of the Shed; 22-07-2018, 09:43.

• Guy Profumo
    replied
    Cheers Sean

Leave a comment:

• Antepli Ejderha
    replied
    Cheers Sean.

There's also a draft fantasy league option. Is anyone interested?

Leave a comment:

• Sean of the Shed
    replied
    Fantasy Premier League is back for 2019/20, and the OTF league is back in play. Those who are already signed up should be automatically entered, but if you are a new participant then the code to join is gtu247

Leave a comment:

• Auntie Beryl
    replied
    Stop the league now.

Leave a comment:

• SouthdownRebel
    replied
    I left Wan-Bissaka on the bench, which was unfortunate, but he's in my squad as a player who I hope to sell for a profit so from that point of view I can be happy.

Leave a comment:

• Diable Rouge
    replied
    Of course, I would play it safe with Sigurdsson over Richarlison ...

Leave a comment:

• evilC
    replied
    Done.

Strathcarnage will be back (for the next round).

Line-up:

Begovic / Hennessy

Mina / Maguire / Alexander-Arnold / Van Aanholt / Ake

Salah / Pogba / Milivojevic / Mkhitaryan / Fernandinho

Aguero / Arnautovic / Mitrovic

Leave a comment:

• evilC
    replied
    Very belatedly registering my interest for the 'standard' OTF league (and head-to-head).

Leave a comment:

• Incandenza
    replied
    Any idea if it's possible to draft on mobile?

Leave a comment:

• seand
    replied
    I've just started a new job so in the interest of being sociable I've allowed myself to be bullied into joining their fantasy football league, so I'm now in this one too!

Leave a comment:

• Incandenza
    replied
    I'm in for the draft! I don't know if I will be able to draft live, but I'm interested.

BTW, if anyone uses Chrome, I just found out about the browser extension Better FPL. It does something to the FPL page that is magical, and you have a lot more options and more information, like rating of the player's next five games, etc. Definitely worth adding:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...hrome-ntp-icon

Leave a comment:

• statto99
    replied
    Well, I've gone ahead and created one. Minimum 4 teams, maximum 10. First come, first served. 9 places left (clearly). Draft set for Thursday night (tonight in UK) at 9:30PM UK time.

You have been invited to play in the OTF Draft 18/19 FPL Draft league. Join the game here: https://draft.premierleague.com

Once you have logged in or registered click on 'Start' and then 'Join a league'. You can then enter the league code 339802-78145 to join the league.

Leave a comment:

• statto99
    replied
    Seriously though. If I set one up would anyone else be interested?

Leave a comment:

• statto99
    replied
    Now, if anyone's up for OTF draft, count me in...

Leave a comment:

• Diable Rouge
    replied
    Just when I thought I was out, the boredom has sucked me back in! Is this draft competition a new thing?

Leave a comment:

• Sean of the Shed
    replied
    Yeah, the game lets you reset the previous season's league and all previously registered players are automatically reentered once they pick a new team.
    For some reason the same doesn't apply to head to head leagues.

Leave a comment:

• SouthdownRebel
    replied
    Thanks Sean, I'm in. Looks like the OTF League has carried over from last season, as I only had to enter the code for the head-to-head.

Leave a comment:

• Sean of the Shed
    replied
    The new season is now upon us, and the OTF League has been renewed.
    Here is the link code to join:
    942857-209960

And the head to head league:
    942857-210084

Leave a comment:

• Doraemon
    replied
    'Dead' team update.

fplkernow on Twitter's team that could have been picked in week 1 and ignored for the rest of the season and would have won FPL

De Gea

Otamendi
    Davies
    Azpilacueta
    Alonso

Salah (C)
    Sterling
    Mahrez
    Sane

Firmino
    Vardy

Subs
    Hennessey
    Perez
    Milivojevic
    Mariappa

Interesting that the team lacks Premium strikers (Kane, Aguerro). Assuming the points system remains the same for next season, it might give a few pointers as to where to concentrate one's resources.

Leave a comment:

• Doraemon
    replied
    Someone on Twitter posted a possible 'dead' team ie a team picked for week 1 of the season and then not changed subsequently (including no chips) that would have finished only 20 points behind the overall winner and a good 300 points better than the team I spent several hours pondering over every week. That was quite depressing.

Leave a comment:

• Incandenza
    replied
    Finished in 5th. Happy with anything in the top 10. I was barely in the top 50 in October and November...have to wonder how high I could have finished if I had better months then. Also, Triple Captain chip played on Sterling's 3 points in GW 37 while I had McArthur and 10 points on the bench could have gone a lot better.

Leave a comment:

• Felicity, I guess so
    replied
    Heading towards the last stretch and still hopeful of a top ten finish. Keep swapping places with Incandenza just outside the top 10.
    In my old school friendsí league Iím in with a chance of winning, which is where the real bragging rights reside (tho currently 3rd behind my best friendís 12-year old!) especially as ĎBig Cool Johní who is an insufferable prick when he wins and always tries to add prize money, is way off the pace.

Leave a comment:

• Antepli Ejderha
    replied
    Originally posted by Diable Rouge View Post
    First time top of the OTF league - time to retire now, I think!
    Congratulations DR. I'm down at the bottom after a good season last time.

Iirc DG won it but he's even below me this time around.

Leave a comment:

• Diable Rouge
    replied
    First time top of the OTF league - time to retire now, I think!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X