No announcement yet.

Fantasy Premier League 2016/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His loan is off, paperwork not completed on time FIGS.

Comment

When you play your wildcard and bring in Mane for De Bruyne.

Comment

Originally posted by Antepli Ejderha View Post
        His loan is off, paperwork not completed on time FIGS.
        Thanks for that incredibly detailed knowledge!

I saw he was on the bench at the weekend, but FPL still has the 'season-long loan to barnsley' red flag, strangely. Mibbes hardly anyone went for the cheapo option of McBurnie?

Comment

Decided to put Salah in my team ahead of these midweek games. Naturally, he's been rested.

My knack for making the right decisions at the worst possible times is really something, but my son's team has borne the brunt of it - I suggested he transfer out Shaqiri immediately before his good recent form begun, and bring in Harry Winks immediately before his injury and reduction in playing time.

Comment

Ok, Salah comes on and scores twice. As you were.

Comment

First time top of the OTF league - time to retire now, I think!

Comment

Originally posted by Diable Rouge View Post
                First time top of the OTF league - time to retire now, I think!
                Congratulations DR. I'm down at the bottom after a good season last time.

Iirc DG won it but he's even below me this time around.

Comment

Heading towards the last stretch and still hopeful of a top ten finish. Keep swapping places with Incandenza just outside the top 10.
                  In my old school friends’ league I’m in with a chance of winning, which is where the real bragging rights reside (tho currently 3rd behind my best friend’s 12-year old!) especially as ‘Big Cool John’ who is an insufferable prick when he wins and always tries to add prize money, is way off the pace.

Comment

Finished in 5th. Happy with anything in the top 10. I was barely in the top 50 in October and November...have to wonder how high I could have finished if I had better months then. Also, Triple Captain chip played on Sterling's 3 points in GW 37 while I had McArthur and 10 points on the bench could have gone a lot better.

Comment

Someone on Twitter posted a possible 'dead' team ie a team picked for week 1 of the season and then not changed subsequently (including no chips) that would have finished only 20 points behind the overall winner and a good 300 points better than the team I spent several hours pondering over every week. That was quite depressing.

Comment

'Dead' team update.

fplkernow on Twitter's team that could have been picked in week 1 and ignored for the rest of the season and would have won FPL

De Gea

Otamendi
                        Davies
                        Azpilacueta
                        Alonso

Salah (C)
                        Sterling
                        Mahrez
                        Sane

Firmino
                        Vardy

Subs
                        Hennessey
                        Perez
                        Milivojevic
                        Mariappa

Interesting that the team lacks Premium strikers (Kane, Aguerro). Assuming the points system remains the same for next season, it might give a few pointers as to where to concentrate one's resources.

Comment

The new season is now upon us, and the OTF League has been renewed.
                          Here is the link code to join:
                          942857-209960

And the head to head league:
                          942857-210084

Comment

Thanks Sean, I'm in. Looks like the OTF League has carried over from last season, as I only had to enter the code for the head-to-head.

Comment

Yeah, the game lets you reset the previous season's league and all previously registered players are automatically reentered once they pick a new team.
                              For some reason the same doesn't apply to head to head leagues.

Comment

Just when I thought I was out, the boredom has sucked me back in! Is this draft competition a new thing?

Comment

Now, if anyone's up for OTF draft, count me in...

Comment

Seriously though. If I set one up would anyone else be interested?

Comment

Well, I've gone ahead and created one. Minimum 4 teams, maximum 10. First come, first served. 9 places left (clearly). Draft set for Thursday night (tonight in UK) at 9:30PM UK time.

You have been invited to play in the OTF Draft 18/19 FPL Draft league. Join the game here: https://draft.premierleague.com

Once you have logged in or registered click on 'Start' and then 'Join a league'. You can then enter the league code 339802-78145 to join the league.

Comment

I'm in for the draft! I don't know if I will be able to draft live, but I'm interested.

BTW, if anyone uses Chrome, I just found out about the browser extension Better FPL. It does something to the FPL page that is magical, and you have a lot more options and more information, like rating of the player's next five games, etc. Definitely worth adding:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...hrome-ntp-icon

Comment

I've just started a new job so in the interest of being sociable I've allowed myself to be bullied into joining their fantasy football league, so I'm now in this one too!

Comment

Any idea if it's possible to draft on mobile?

Comment

Very belatedly registering my interest for the 'standard' OTF league (and head-to-head).

Comment

Done.

Strathcarnage will be back (for the next round).

Line-up:

Begovic / Hennessy

Mina / Maguire / Alexander-Arnold / Van Aanholt / Ake

Salah / Pogba / Milivojevic / Mkhitaryan / Fernandinho

Aguero / Arnautovic / Mitrovic

Comment

Of course, I would play it safe with Sigurdsson over Richarlison ...

Comment

I left Wan-Bissaka on the bench, which was unfortunate, but he's in my squad as a player who I hope to sell for a profit so from that point of view I can be happy.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X