Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sporting
    replied
    I often miss these embedded links, maybe it's a colour-blindness issue.

Leave a comment:

• Sporting
    replied
    Originally posted by Walt Flanagans Dog View Post
    The link answers your question.
    Ah.

Leave a comment:

• ad hoc
    replied
    I wondered about Bretton Woods, but can't find any snowy pictures. There are, however, loads of oddly washed out practically black and white bits of street view round there. Some weird illuminati shit going on https://www.google.com/maps/@44.2599443,-71.443078,3a,75y,56.07h,85.17t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sMZQGL7Kwb-8VuYzOQvBFTw!2e0!6shttps:%2F%2Fstreetviewpixels-pa.googleapis.com%2Fv1%2Fthumbnail%3Fpanoid%3DMZQG L7Kwb-8VuYzOQvBFTw%26cb_client%3Dmaps_sv.tactile.gps%26w %3D203%26h%3D100%26yaw%3D44.757576%26pitch%3D0%26t humbfov%3D100!7i3328!8i1664?entry=ttu

Leave a comment:

• ad hoc
    replied
    I think a couple of the licence plates are green which suggests New England (as the only state I know with green plates is Vermont).

Leave a comment:

• Walt Flanagans Dog
    replied
    The link answers your question.

Leave a comment:

• Sporting
    replied
    Originally posted by caja-dglh View Post
    RULES Update: Using PIGEON is banned.
    What's PIGEON?

Leave a comment:

• Fussbudget
    replied
    Heh, what a peculiar place to put a gym. I'm loving the total bleakness of the Hungarian side, even the weather has gone grey in the space of 200 metres

Leave a comment:

• ad hoc
    replied
    Originally posted by Fussbudget View Post
    More specifically here, near the Hungarian border. Confusing road layout for sure
    Well done. The road layout is because that gym is the repurposed border post on the Austrian side. I passed it on Monday and thought it would make an interesting entry for this thread

Leave a comment:

• Fussbudget
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Fussbudget
    replied
    Let's try a seasonal one

Leave a comment:

• Fussbudget
    replied
    More specifically here, near the Hungarian border. Confusing road layout for sure

Leave a comment:

• Fussbudget
    replied
    Thanks ad hoc!

Yeah I've no idea what's going on with the driving as it looks like we're in Austria (which tracks with ad hoc's recent visits to Austrian Aldis from the other thread)

Leave a comment:

• jdsx
    replied
    I can't even tell which side of the road we're driving on....both apparently.

Leave a comment:

• ad hoc
    replied
    Here's one

Leave a comment:

• jdsx
    replied
    Nice! If it can beat Trevor Rainbolt, truly humans have much to fear...

Leave a comment:

• caja-dglh
    replied
    RULES Update: Using PIGEON is banned.

Leave a comment:

• jdsx
    replied
    Sorry, I had forgotten we're about to be inundated with offspring!! Won't be able to post for a little while...!

Leave a comment:

• ursus arctos
    replied
    I have remained frustrated with my inability to post Google Maps screenshots, let alone edit same.

Perhaps I shall try again in the new year, as I don't want the thread to die.

Leave a comment:

• jdsx
    replied
    Well I'd vote for ursus arctos to post something... Happy if caja-dglh wants to have a go.

(I've just worked 12 consecutive days (!), so give me a little time and I'll put something up later today/tonight maybe...)

Leave a comment:

• Sits
    replied
    Originally posted by Fussbudget View Post
    Apologies, I still can't put up a link or a new one at the minute so someone will have to go next
    Bearing in mind ad hoc is travelling, Staph, Walt and I just went, and who is here lately I'd like to nominate jdsx, caja-dglh or - if he could be coaxed - ursus?

Leave a comment:

• Sits
    replied
    Good work WFD and Fuss.

Leave a comment:

• Walt Flanagans Dog
    replied
    Yes, its the 35th anniversary today and very much the big news story of the day locally.

Leave a comment:

• Fussbudget
    replied
    Actually let's try the link just in case: here's the field

...and here's the sheep
    Last edited by Fussbudget; 21-12-2023, 21:42.

Leave a comment:

• Fussbudget
    replied
    I was going to say it looks like Cumbria but it turns out I'm a good 10 miles out and in the wrong country. The town in the first two pics is Lockerbie so I'm assuming the third one is the location of, well.

Apologies, I still can't put up a link or a new one at the minute so someone will have to go next

Leave a comment:

• Walt Flanagans Dog
    replied
    Ok enough frivolity, let's go to the reason we're here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X