Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inspired by the leaping figure, I looked at Zakopane with similar results

Comment

I've also just noticed that there are two streetview strands running down the street which the last 2 views are taken from, the other one is considerably less crowded than this one (and the old man with the stroller appears to have been replaced by a UK-style phone box).

Comment

I believe it might be Gdansk

Comment

Or Pomorskie

Comment

One more, looking back at view 2.

Comment

Ah, here we are.

Comment

I love how that was hidden in plain sight in the opening picture. We're trained to just ignore the crookedness as some camera/projection artefact, instead of taking it at face value.

Comment

Comment

In the EU

I bet STU is a university, but there's liable to be a few with those initials. There's a Slovak Technical Uni in Bratislava - could it be there?

Comment

Comment

Presumably EU, driving on the right and with some tram action. Looks Northern. Baltics?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sheep View Post
                            Oh dear, I almost posted that exact house a few months ago but completely failed to recognise it <- dunce

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
                              In the EU

I bet STU is a university, but there's liable to be a few with those initials. There's a Slovak Technical Uni in Bratislava - could it be there?
                              The flags are not doing anything to disprove that

Comment

I'll tap it in but clearly this one is ad hoc's

That radio (?) building on the other side of the street is very cool

Comment

Yep. I didn't expect that acronym to lead so directly to the solution. Underestimating OTF? What a silly sheep I can be...

We are here because of this:

Comment

I'm phone bound until tomorrow so if someone else wants a go, please don't wait

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
                                      I'm phone bound until tomorrow so if someone else wants a go, please don't wait
                                      Blimey, how many of them have you been eating?

Comment

OK I will pop in. These are all from the same spot, but Streetview not photosphere.

Comment

Comment

Comment

A short distance away; the first three photos are from the hill on the right.

Comment

Another angle from the same spot.

Comment

Pepsil Sa Life appears to be an ad slogan from Senegal

Comment

Haven't we done the African Renaissance Monument before....???

Comment

Working...
                                                    X