No announcement yet.

"Where am I?" Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The signpost on the last view definitely starts Ea...

Comment

A history of Memphis cul-de-sacs (known locally as coves), in case anyone's interested:
      http://cremedememph.blogspot.com/202...ul-de-sac.html
      I don't think it helps here, though.

Comment

Gradually honing in. Do I need to provide something more overt?

Comment

In Where Am I? Game terms the selection wasn't completely random.

Comment

"Cove" cul de sacs also exist in Arkansas, Mississippi and Arizona.

The vegetation isn't very Arizonan, but could fit any of the others.

Comment

Comment

Comment

That could spell out Easter Cove, which would follow up nicely thematically (I did look at a lot of US towns called Christmas earlier but no luck there.) Not that I can find any Easter Cove anywhere

Comment

Oh there's one in Austin, TX! There's the first view, bad bin and all

Comment

Ah, good job!

Comment

Also, what have I done?

Comment

Ha, truly you are an inspiration to us all.

As inspired as I am I can't put one up at the minute and I haven't got any ready to go so I'll leave it open for someone else to have a go

Comment

Comment

Northern or western UK I’m guessing.

Comment

That much is true.

Comment

Is it a Christmas Road? Or a Pentecost Drive? Seventh Sunday After Trinity Parkway?

Comment

It has a moor/mountain feel to me, rather than coastal. Reminds me of Dartmoor although I don’t think that’s a Devenish sort of church.

Come on people, I’m laying it on a plate here.

Comment

Actually the stone is a bit brown for Dartmoor too.

Comment

Originally posted by Various Artist View Post
                                        Is it a Christmas Road? Or a Pentecost Drive? Seventh Sunday After Trinity Parkway?

Comment

Comment

Well maybe I wasn't so far off with the religious theme after all, then...

Comment

This house is seriously old. Little bricks.

Comment

Famous people who gre up in vicarage houses.

Comment

Originally posted by Sits View Post
                                                  Famous people who gre up in vicarage houses.
                                                  We are not in the "where famous people grew up" genre here.

Comment

Yes I thought Haworth but wrong look and there's no StreetView at the Brontė place.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X