Wordle solutions and SPOILERS thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Antepli Ejderha View Post
    If you're interested in a golf tournament, Wordle style please message irony towers on the Wordle thread.
    EDIT: Groups are now full for this tournament.
    Last edited by irony towers; 20-01-2022, 21:51.

Comment

lol at today's word

I lost a few guesses to other _RICK words thinking 'surely it won't be that'

Comment

ORATE
        BRICK
        PRICK

Complete fluke.

Comment

So today we play lewdle!

Comment

A change in tactics, opened with a different word and then predictions from word two onwards. I finished with a three.

TRAIN
            CRISP
            PRICK

Comment

Yeah, I got a four and had tried PRICY before the answer...

Comment

I know someone said that they liked their guesses to make a story. Mine today:

STARE
                GROIN
                PRICY
                PRICK

Comment

SATIN
                  PRICE
                  PRICK

Comment

Originally posted by Etienne View Post
                    I know someone said that they liked their guesses to make a story. Mine today:

STARE
                    GROIN
                    PRICY
                    PRICK
                    Literally exactly the same sequence... Spooky.

Comment

T O U C H
                      B R A C E
                      P R I C K

Comment

LEAKY
                        SKIRT
                        PRICK

which definitely sounds like lewdle!

Comment

The tale today is brief, but evocative of someone complaining about vegans.

PLANT
                          POWER
                          PRICK

Comment

My fourth attempt could only have been PRICK or PRICY, I personally didn't hesitate to go with the ruder option first.

Comment

What's the point (since that was my first ever one two days ago)

POINT
                              PAIRS
                              PRICK (After it couldn't be print, I said to myself "there's only one other PRI word")

Comment

BREAM
                                TRICK
                                PRICK (the B in BREAM protected me from a wasted attempt)

Comment

TASER
                                  PODGY (I somehow managed to accidentally not include the R in this guess, but it all worked out fine)
                                  PRICK

Comment

I suppose that makes a story, also.

Comment

word racing has prepped me for this day:

PEARL
                                      PRICK

(Legitimately the first time I tried to play, but my wife played a couple times and described it to me yesterday, and I basically knew the concept already.)

Comment

https://www.onetouchfootball.com/for...nt#post2557117

This is the link to the Wordle Matchplay thread.

Comment

Ok, now we have the match play thread, Snake Plissken could you please lock this one down? Many thanks.

Comment

??

Not bothered either way but they're completely different threads aren't they? I thought this one was for general chit chat and strategy discussion, and the new one for people who have to turn everything into a competition and this is why we can't have nice things the pro players

Comment

Originally posted by Fussbudget View Post
                                              ??

Not bothered either way but they're completely different threads aren't they? I thought this one was for general chit chat and strategy discussion, and the new one for people who have to turn everything into a competition and this is why we can't have nice things the pro players
                                              I agree. Please don't close this one Snake Plissken

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin S View Post
                                                Ok, now we have the match play thread, Snake Plissken could you please lock this one down? Many thanks.
                                                Yeah, that strikes me as a bit off. Surely if you're involved in some game somewhere, it should not be so difficult to avoid the thread where other people might discuss spoilers, so surely there can be room for people on this forum to discuss Wordle spoilers without participating in the game.

I already found it quite iffy that we needed separate Wordle and Wordle Spoliers threads. If you haven't completed today's round of Wordle yet, and you don't want to be spoilered yet, surely common sense dictates to stay away from the Wordle thread on here.

Comment

The game will be based on trust. There are other ways of cheating anyway.

Today:

ORATE
                                                  SPINE
                                                  WINCE

Comment

Anyone who accesses otf via a today's topics type approach (such as the ursus hack) can and will see spoilers on this thread regardless of whether they actually open the thread. I've been caught out by that a few times now, simply by going to otf before I go to wordle. I'm not arguing that this thread needs to be closed but I know that I need to remember to do wordle first. As I did today, scoring 3

Comment

Working...
                                                    X