Wordle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rogin the Armchair fan View Post
    My years watching Father Ted have not been wasted.
    Slight spoiler there.

Comment

3 here too, properly happy with that.

Comment

Back to 3 today. I considered what turned out to be the correct word for my second attempt, but opted for something else instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Orange View Post
          Back to 3 today. I considered what turned out to be the correct word for my second attempt, but opted for something else instead.
          https://twitter.com/IpswichTownFans/status/1479889925755621386?s=20

Comment

5 for me. Discovered very few letters in the first two rows but caught up quickly.

Comment

Four today - and that's after nailing three correctly-placed letters with the first shot.

Quite glad they only update once a day. I'd be on this 24/7 otherwise.

Comment

Another 4 today.

Comment

Originally posted by Jah Womble View Post
                  Four today - and that's after nailing three correctly-placed letters with the first shot.

Quite glad they only update once a day. I'd be on this 24/7 otherwise.
                  Yes, that's definitely part of it's charm. Plus the fact that everybody gets the same word.

4 today.

Haven't read it yet but there was an article about Wordle in today's Guardian.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...rdle-word-game

Comment

Not happy with 207
                    Last edited by Kevin S; 12-01-2022, 00:34.

Comment

Admirably non-specific there, Kevin! I'm not happy with it either (though I did get it in 4),

Comment

3 today after a run of fours/fives

Comment

Originally posted by Evariste Euler Gauss View Post
                          Admirably non-specific there, Kevin! I'm not happy with it either (though I did get it in 4),
                          We shouldn't discriminate (I failed completely).

Comment

Got it on the last attempt. Had to have a little break to gather my thoughts.

Comment

Yes, 6 as well after not really having any other choice by that point. Didn't feel right though.

I wonder how Twitter has reacted?

Comment

Maybe wait until this (European) afternoon to comment further?

Comment

First failure today.

Comment

Got it in 3, but had to think hard on the third word after a luckyish guess on the second word. Didn't like the answer but if this is a global game then its fair enough for me.

Comment

Comment

It appears an evil American who developed a web-based word game had the gall to use American English spellings of words before a UK-based web host took it over

Comment

But "feck" and "arse" are only four letters

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Profumo View Post
                                            But "feck" and "arse" are only four letters
                                            https://sweardle.glitch.me/

Comment

Oh well done sir!

Comment

Five today. I won't reveal why exactly...

Comment

(Four for that one...)

Comment

Pleasing feature in today's solution, although Guy Profumo and other strict pedants may disagree...

Comment

Working...
                                                    X