otf fantasy football league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

otf fantasy football league

(as I can't be bothered to go deep mining on this forum to find the thread)

Extra free hit for everyone

https://twitter.com/OfficialFPL/stat...54687337435137

I avoided using mine (1st one) this week, by taking a -4 instead, so I now have two to play, woohoo

Comment

Thanks for the alert. Contemplating whether it's better to use a free hit now or to try to slog it out with just the free transfer and save the free hits for the inevitable double game weeks.

Comment

I used a free hit a couple of weeks ago, to good effect (90 points)

Edit: check what really happened, rather than the false memory of the events
        Last edited by Guy Profumo; 23-12-2021, 15:08.

Comment

Originally posted by Incandenza View Post
          Thanks for the alert. Contemplating whether it's better to use a free hit now or to try to slog it out with just the free transfer and save the free hits for the inevitable double game weeks.
          There's also a second wildcard coming up during the January transfer window IIRC

Comment

Yep, new wildcard available now.

Comment

Well.

That genius "free hit" I played to get "doubled up" players in the team worked like a fucking charm then

I can't even blame fucking Arsenal that much for this week's utter fucking omnishambles

Comment

So did I misread the free hit rules? I understood you could have unlimited transfers for one round then your team reverted to the pre-free hit squad… I used mine a coue of weeks ago and it hasn’t reverted

Comment

Originally posted by willie1foot View Post
                  So did I misread the free hit rules? I understood you could have unlimited transfers for one round then your team reverted to the pre-free hit squad… I used mine a coue of weeks ago and it hasn’t reverted
                  Did you use the free hit or the wildcard?

Comment

Free hit…

although having just turned 60 I may have hit the wrong button I suppose

Comment

The randomly/late appearing double/blank GWs are making a mockery of any attempted planning. I suppose I ought to sign up to some alerts app or something but I like a traditional Friday night fiddle and not having to obsess about it otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Felicity, I guess so View Post
                        I like a traditional Friday night fiddle…

too much information

Comment

Going down to the wire in the hth, with massive games coming up in the next two weeks, with Heffron v Arthur (35) and Arthur v Albion (36)

Could Gladbach take advantage and steal a march on their rivals?

Comment

Working...
                          X