Geoguessr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geoguessr

I remember a long time ago we had a thread on Geoguessr, which I can't find now. I've recently gotten back into the game thanks to someone I follow on Twitter, who does Twitch streams of him playing the country streak game. It lead me to discover that besides the original game, where you had 5 rounds and tried to get as close to the starting location as possible, they have other modes now, like the country guessing streak, and a battle royale mode.

Anyone still playing? Unfortunately it's no longer completely free, but it's about $3 a month to unlock all games. Seems worth it to me, and I'm enjoying getting back into it and discovering things like geotips.net, which offers advice and strategy.

I rediscovered it a while back thanks to stumbling across a YouTube channel or two on it too. Was tempted to pay up, but wasn't convinced I'd actually keep playing regularly enough to justify the outlay, and sure enough I've barely thought of it again since. I might have a quick game now you've reminded me again, though.

Comment

Working...
    X