X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I would be interested.

Comment

Originally posted by jason voorhees View Post
      Same here. It was a wacky site that looked like Thermoglobal Nuclear War out of War Games.

Nish set it up.
      I went looking through the archive, it was statto99

I set up one for this season's playoffs. It's on myfantasyleague.com. League ID is 17913. I think I have it set up correctly, but let me know if you can't get in.

Comment

Oh yeah, we called it the Statto Cup or something like that.

Comment

Need some access code.

Comment

Same as JV, I just tried to sign up and got the following:
            In order to access a franchise in this league (17913) you must either enter the access code for that franchise or ask to get a link to access it by entering the email address of the franchise.

Comment

I've just got round to checking my emails and noticed that the OTFL keeper deadline is midnight PT (pacific time?) on Friday, so effectively Saturday morning in the UK.

Drafts have been set for Sat Aug 28 8:00pm BST for OTFL and Sun Sep 5 8:00pm BST for OTF Vanilla. I'm not in the the Dynasty league, so I'll leave it to someone in there to put the draft time up.

Comment

Annoyingly I'm camping for the draft, but I'm going to try and keep on top of this for this year.

Amazingly, I seem to have finished 4th last year and apart from some player moves a few weeks in I don't think I was able to login for the last couple of months.

Comment

Well I would keep on top if it this year but I’ve just had an email to say I’ve been removed as a team manager, so maybe not.

Comment

Did you do your keepers? That sounds like a mistake

Comment

I did my keepers yesterday and changed the team name.

Comment

I understood that Nishlord was really busy and maybe made a mistake. I wonder if Statto is around (can't tag him for some reason)

Comment

I've handed in my notice for Badgers, Catface and Toucans if anyone needs a team in any of the three leagues.

Comment

It would seem that one of the 4 players I kept in the OTFL before last night's draft is out for the season. Which is something of a bummer

Comment

Yahoo has given my draft a D grade, which is a bit rich considering that yahoo did the drafting.

Comment

Finally a good week for my teams. It's been a bloody miserable season up until this weekend

Comment

My auto-draft team in OTFL is performing as expected, will be 0-6 unless Stefon Diggs puts up 25+ points tonight. At least the vanilla team that I actually drafted is so far managing mid-table.

Comment

My auto-draft (with minimal interference) OTFL team got a D- and is holding on to mid-table. Not sure how or why.

Comment

17 years…maybe this will be the first time I take home OTFL gold.

Comment

Good luck Inca. Barring Alvin Kamara scoring over 50 points, Hampshire Deers are going to make their first ever Vanilla Final, despite leaving Joe Burrow on the bench this weekend.

Comment

After 17 years…

Having to go up against Duncan…the Belichick of OTF. I was expecting another 2nd place finish. But play the Randy Newman…

Last edited by Incandenza; 04-01-2022, 05:35.

Comment

Working...
                                          X