No announcement yet.

OTFL, Dynasty and Vanilla 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to note that I notice that players in the Covid-postponed Steelers-Titans games are showing up as scoring 0.00, which I presume means that you should drop them (though I can;t find anything from Yahoo that outlines this)

Comment

Also Patriots and Chiefs showing as 0 – although what I'm seeing on the news reports is that their match is currently just being postponed to Monday/Tuesday? Big decisions to make for those lucky enough to have any of the prominent KC players.

Comment

Rescheduling depends on how many positives results come out of tests done yesterday

Comment

So, does anyone know when the decision about that game will be made? I presume very soon - if it gets moved to Mon/Tues, the players still count, as I understand. If not then they don't.

Since Tyreek Hill is in two of my teams, this matters

Comment

As of three minutes ago

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1312753823669252097

Comment

Now confirmed

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1312768788954259459

Comment

Thanks ursus.

Comment

Yeah cheers ursus, I can't be arsed to change the lineup again!

Comment

This season is going to be a disaster for all three of my teams but snaring Justin Herbert in the Dynasty will keep me warm.

Comment

Just realised that my team in the regular OTFL league has the highest number of points in the league, yet has a 1-3 record. Which is kind of annoying

Comment

Originally posted by ad hoc View Post
                        Just realised that my team in the regular OTFL league has the highest number of points in the league, yet has a 1-3 record. Which is kind of annoying
                        Still the case, highest scoring record, and in 10th place. I don't think I've ever seen anything like that.

Comment

Originally posted by lambers View Post
                          My Vanilla season is near enough scuppered already, R2 pick Kittle barely played two quarters and is out until at least week 4, then R1 pick Barkley plays terrible in the opener and tears his ACL in the sequel. R3 and R4 picks DeAndre Hopkins and Jonathan Taylor should be quaking in their cleats this weekend.
                          Hopkins and Taylor have (so far) survived, but R5 pick OBJ is now out for the season.

And in OTFL this week, my bench looked like this:

Comment

Ha, I should put up my team from my other league - my entire bench is out injured (except my backup quarterback) and I had 2 non-bench players on byes. I've completely given up on it already.

Comment

Yeah, I don't think it's just a curse on my fantasy picks, there does seem to be a lot more injuries across the NFL this season — presumably as a consequence of the truncated pre-season.

Comment

Working...
                              X