OTFL, Dynasty and Vanilla 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OTFL, Dynasty and Vanilla 20

Nishlord I've seen your message about keepers but I can't see the option for my Crack Badgers.

This may be one of the more esoteric OPs of recent times. I make no apology for that.

Comment

I had the same problem. I sent Nishlord an email through the system. If i don't hear in a while I'll message him on FB

Comment

Same here, too.

Comment

It's back now and keepers are set. Thanks for reaching him ad hoc !

Comment

Yes it should work until midnight (I assume UK time?) tonight

Comment

Were there messages? i didn't get anything in my email

Comment

Thanks ad hoc.

Comment

Yes, there's been a couple of messages. Maybe check your email settings on yahoo?

Comment

Nish only sent it to those of us who hadn't set keepers (oops).

Comment

Maybe they were going my Yahoo email.

just saw I have first pick in the dynasty league! Glad I saw this on the front page!

Comment

Oooh, nice. You tempted by Joe Burrow?

Comment

Good thing this thread got posted, as I'd forgotten that the drafts are this weekend. Going to be more guess work than usual for me this year, as I've disconnected more than usual from the off-season hoopla. I'll be leaning on the draft stats more heavily than usual.

Comment

Nish has said that there's a spare team (Bushwick Bills) in Dynasty if anyone is interested.

Comment

I could do, never played a dynasty league before, so doubtless will provide even easier points for competitors than in the other leagues.

Comment

Well you'd be pretty certain to beat Cambridge Catface in Dynasty. My draft was graded a D- because a lot of the players I've drafted probably won't play this year. But my team was awful anyway so my hope is that I've gambled correctly on some future prospects (I took three of the five hopefully-future-starting-QBs from the NFL Draft).

Comment

Ah, right, NFL started on Sunday then. Oops.

Comment

I think it started on Thursday in fact (though Friday in the early hours for most of us)

Comment

Vikings defence clearly didn't think it had started yet.

Comment

Starting rookie cornerbacks against Aaron Rodgers is sub-optimal

Comment

I got mildly burned by that, having decided that Minnesota would be harder to score points on than the Giants, so played Roethlisberger instead of Rodgers. 'Luckily', the 8 points between those two wouldn't have been enough to win the matchup.

Comment

Not ideal that my top two returning RBs in Dynasty are on the IR (Barkley and Mack).

Comment

My Vanilla season is near enough scuppered already, R2 pick Kittle barely played two quarters and is out until at least week 4, then R1 pick Barkley plays terrible in the opener and tears his ACL in the sequel. R3 and R4 picks DeAndre Hopkins and Jonathan Taylor should be quaking in their cleats this weekend.

Comment

My other league missed week 1 as we didn't get our act together in time. I picked Saquon with the second pick of the entire draft (well, yahoo did) - I got 2.80 points out of him in week 2, and that's that for the season.

Comment

My supreme drafting skill of having no keepers and using auto-draft is coming in stronger than I ever would once again.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X