Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Touch Flumph (You meet at the inn...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry. I've lost all the links and I'm extremely depressed right now so don't think I can manage it. Especial apologies to lambers. If you'd like to go ahead with just the three of you then feel free and catch me up next time.

Comment

no worries DM. Hopefully we'll get a chance in a couple weeks!

(We just compared notes; some minor city building; and talked level-ups)

Comment

Originally posted by delicatemoth View Post
        I'm sorry. I've lost all the links and I'm extremely depressed right now so don't think I can manage it. Especial apologies to lambers. If you'd like to go ahead with just the three of you then feel free and catch me up next time.
        No need to apologise, hope you feel better soon.

Comment

You and your shape-changing shenanigans were missed, DM. Hope you are feeling better soon. Take care.

Comment

https://twitter.com/JaimieSomething/status/1584590891255156736

Comment

Still gonna get this back, but the next few weeks are a little clogged on the weekends.

Comment

Getting over my illness, so I'm vaguely available this weekend (aka tomorrow) (and potentially next weekend as well), assuming everyone else is too. Respond on discord as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by matt j View Post
                  Getting over my illness, so I'm vaguely available this weekend (aka tomorrow) (and potentially next weekend as well), assuming everyone else is too. Respond on discord as usual.
                  Tomorrow is fine for me, Matt. But probably not next weekend.

Comment

Ah, sorry we're away this weekend. I should be fine for the next weekend or two if you other stars can align.

Comment

It's the unescapable curse of D&D... the scheduling.

Comment

You stumble upon a calendar. It appears unfriendly.

Comment

I would like to roll insight on the calendar.

I 'think' we might actually be on for Sunday. Everybody said it would work in discord.

Comment

A year anniversary session, it seems.

The DM did a whole lot of exposition and description as the party settles into their lodging for the night (having had to prepay for a week).

Comment

I'm trying to find a good day for our next session, but still looking. Winter season is just a bit busy for now.

Comment

I see Dragonlance has been done for 5e. There seem to be a lot of official books now, it used to be only a handful a year at the start of this edition.

Comment

The print edition of Mausritter is back in stock and I've just ordered it. It's a lovely looking object/collection

Comment

Mausritter looks like a very cool game for a the right crowd.

Dragonlance could/should have been one of the first for 5e, but now it feels like a deep afterthought (especially with the One DND fiasco).

In turns out, I probably could have played yesterday, but didn't know for sure until yesterday. Hmmph. Okay, so we'll look further down the road again.

Comment

It's tough to get time for our little band of adventurers. Haven't forgotten though.

I've picked up a game to play in (during the week; occasionally during work hours), which has scratched an itch.

Comment

The D&D computer game, Crown of Solasta, has finally added gnomes so I had a go at making Ordovician. Not too far off.

Comment

We played! (minor victory!)

DM railroaded the part towards their next encounter, but it was good to get back into the swing of things.

Comment

It's necessary sometimes, to move things along, and I still got to do some goofy gnome roleplaying. Good to 'see' everyone!

Comment

I watched the film. It's really fun. It looks fantastic, really capturing the look of D&D 3 or 5 (I have never seen a 4e book).

Comment

It was good to be back and to catch up.
                                                ​​​​​
                                                the film is so much fun. Great action, funny with characters you care about. Kind of like an early marvel film before they got all bloated and self-important. I saw it twice at the cinema.

Comment

I really liked the movie and look forward to watching it again. Lots of cool things in the background and sets.

Comment

Two things.

Humble bundle has 18 Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 4th ed books including the core rules and the Enemy Within campaign for £20. It's up for another day. I am now wanting to run some so much.

I've been thinking about faith and dungeons and dragons. You know where souls go, after death, priests can perform miracles because of their god. Is there need for faith? I've read a couple of forums where people say 'well it's the same as pre modern earth' but it isn't. If we lived in late republic Rome we can't prove what happens after we die, we don't know that the gods are doing things. Maybe this is just my atheist brain not being able to understand those who believe. That those who believe today know as firmly as a guy in the forgotten realms knows that he's going to go to this specific realm when he dies. (I'm not intending to be dismissive of believing here).

Anyway WFRP looks cool.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X