Sokoban

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sokoban

I've been re-discovering the joy of Sokoban recently - I went through all the levels up to 50 back in the mid-1990s, which is of course quite long enough for me to have forgotten how to solve them. (though there is a strange low-key pleasure in more or less recognising from memory the layouts of each puzzle level, the ability to do which I dare say is an Asberger's indicator...). Anyway, working my way through the levels again now. I've just solved Level 17, which I found significantly more challenging than anything up to that point, took me a few sessions over a few days to spot the final trick I needed.

Link here: https://www.mathsisfun.com/games/sokoban.html

Thankfully it's too tricky for me. I gave up on level 4.

Comment

Evariste Euler Gauss, I'd like to simultaneously thank and curse you for introducing me to this game. I'm currently stuck on level 23, I just cannot see a way to sort out the bottom and right sections. Maybe, like you, the answer will come to me in time. I've spent a couple of days on it already and have been making my partner wonder why I keep sighing...

Comment

Of course, after my brain got me to publicly admit my failings, it then decides that it is capable of finding the solution. Bloody stubborn brain...

Comment

Ha, well done lambers. Since cracking level 17 I've paused my Sokoban effforts for a while, due to a combination of busy-ness and suddenly having lots of chess matches on chess.com (half of them in the OTF chess thing) which are currently taking up the little time I have spare for cerebral internet games. But I'll be back on Sokoban in a week or two probably and will watch out for level 23.

Comment

Working...
          X