Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Online cycling and/or baseball manager type timewasters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck, I forgot about the day advancing and missed the sign-up for the WT race, which if I'm not mistaken is very important for IoM's CoN chances. Bugger.

Comment

Sits will Pribble's DP be back up by Wednesday afternoon? He'll be team leader if so.

Comment

Originally posted by delicatemoth View Post
        Sits will Pribble's DP be back up by Wednesday afternoon? He'll be team leader if so.
        As I type he's done 4d 2h. He's racing the Novara GP - also Wednesday - so I'm not sure he'll make the full 5 days but hopefully lose.

Comment

delicatemoth Pribble got to 83 DP before race break ended.

Comment

Pribble improved on his 7th in this race last season to finish 4th in Classic Verona.

IoM are 19th and heading to the CoN for the second consecutive season!

Comment

Proud of the lad.

Comment

We are signed up for another assault on the Norway Tour. Will try recent signing Mark van Hintum as leader and hope to get him and domestiques Czeslaw Tarka and Wim Verheijen into TF. Signs are that they will.

Kalisa and Hurless will be in the team but TFs being held back for later challenges.

Comment

Just not had the time for this recently. Signed back in and two people have enquired about Jarboe, one asking what price I'd consider and another saying they'd go up to 900k.

Now I need to get everyone's RS back up

Comment

Originally posted by Levin View Post
                    Just not had the time for this recently. Signed back in and two people have enquired about Jarboe, one asking what price I'd consider and another saying they'd go up to 900k.

Now I need to get everyone's RS back up
                    It does require a bit of time now and then doesn’t it? Hope you can get the Dynamics ship-shape.

Comment

I ride tours for the sprint stages (obviously), but got a top 8 in GC for the first time Div 2's Haute-Normandie (a cobbler fest). Torrillas had a great day for the ITT, then got pure sprint support to hang in there through the rest of the tour. (3rd, 11th, 5th, 2nd by stage). GC point/money is nice, and I think it gave me a new achievement.

So you know, it's doable... with luck.

Comment

Nice one Matt. Even if I always see his name as Tortillas…

Comment

Working...
                        X