The Panini stickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Panini stickers

Didn't know there was going to be one - but there is, with 480 to collect. But at 80p for five, it isn't cheap (£80 absolute minimum).

Scotland's first appearance in a Panini World Cup album since Colin Hendry and co.

I saw these for sale. Stickers are way too expensive now. If I could pick up a free album I might buy some packets.

Comment

Bollocks to Panini at this price. Eintracht had a sticker album out this spring in collaboration with my local supermarket (yes, the one that sells carrots from Israel) - six stickers in a packet for €0.30.

Comment

Haven't seen these on sale anywhere in Germany, though I haven't been looking hard either. Still, you usually can't help but notice the men's packets stuck strategically at supermarket checkouts etc.

Comment

I've seen them at a couple of shops - WH Smith and Sainsburys have them. Not seen them anywhere else.

I'm not collecting them. My own personal boycott of Russia 2018 stickers seems to have broken my love for sticker albums.

Comment

Working...
          X