Should Russo start on Sunday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Janik View Post
    Throw in also being unable to back down and accept the criticism made at the time was the result of being ill-informed and was therefore wrong.
    I'm afraid it's mostly this for people that are still angry with him. In fact, it's entirely this. Normally there's nothing to make a fanbase suddenly aware of the downside of a previously unconsidered problem, than when it happens to one of your players, in a key game, and it winds up costing you. Particularly when it was caused by someone who had already committed a pretty heinous foul. It would be the easiest thing in the world to pin the whole blame on Ramos's outrageous display of villainy. Some of it is not wanting to put any of the blame on klopp for not responding after the first goal but I wouldn't be too hard on him, I just get the impression that having gotten so angry with karius, some people don't want to admit they were completely wrong.

I'll tell you one thing, They don't like if you point it out to them. (And it's not a liverpool fan specific thing god knows, it's a people thing)

Comment

Working...
    X