Floreat Ultonia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floreat Ultonia

Right, we're off. A thread for all issues Norn Iron while the rest of ye analyse the also rans

Good news that cap centurion Ashley Hutton is back from long term injury

Last edited by Duncan Gardner; 25-04-2022, 19:00.

Comment

Comment

Time flies. I remember Caragh Milligan as was playing in a 2-2 draw in Belgium aged 15. Top away trip

Comment

Comment

Right, time to get the shit together. I should have a ticket for NI-NO as a fellow GAWA stalwart can't make it

Comment

A Southampthon beckons

Comment

Comment

Comment

Oh dear. Predictably the Belgians scored 3 late goals after the sending off...

Comment

Stand in skip Demi Vance after the game: "It was always difficult when we went down to 10 men"

Comment

Comment

"And leading the Northern Irish front line tonight will be Kirsty and Caitlin McGuinness, the sisters of Cliftonville..." Pure poetry, Clive.

Comment

They have a brother who plays local Amateur League too

Comment

Karen Carney says "Gaps between best and rest are so small"

Hope she's right...

Comment

Comment

Anyone in Southampton on Thursday? I'll be in the Red Lion on the High Street before the game

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan Gardner View Post
                                        Anyone in Southampton on Thursday? I'll be in the Red Lion on the High Street before the game
                                        I was due to have my wedding reception in there once.

Sadly I won't be around - I did have a ticket but I'm still not well enough to go to a game so gave it away. I'll be in the Wellington Arms, complaining about not being able to go, which is almost as much fun.

Comment

The only pub I've ever been to in Southampton is The Welly. Is it still mostly a student hang-out?

Anyway, I've started a standalone thread for the game this evening. Maybe that can concentrate more on Norway...

Comment

Originally posted by Janik View Post
                                            The only pub I've ever been to in Southampton is The Welly. Is it still mostly a student hang-out?
                                            Nah, we're just a bunch of old men complaining about students.

Comment

I went in the Wellington a few years since. Has it still got the Wednesday pennant at the end of the bar?

Comment

I enjoyed the Malvern (Winchester Road near the Common)

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                  X