• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not yet

Comment

Ah, here's my answer from the official site:

How and when will tickets be delivered?

The ticket distribution for UEFA Women’s EURO England 2022 will start closer to the tournament, not before mid-June.

Tickets will be distributed as mobile tickets via a dedicated mobile app, except for customers who selected the option to receive print@home tickets.

Comment

I think the distribution started today. I've got my ones already.* Yes, yes, it took about 90 minutes of swearing to get the App properly installed (not, actually, UEFA's fault in any way... but when you've got such an ideal whipping boy...), but they are all nicely downloaded and just need pinging off to the rest of my group.
        * - the email saying my tickets were ready to download came before the email saying ticket distribution was starting this week.

Comment

Originally posted by imp View Post
          Anyone received their tickets yet? I'm already starting to worry that it's getting close to tournament time and mine haven't been sent out yet...
          I don't think they are posting them. It is either on phones or print-at-home. And some of the early sales periods were on phones only. So getting lost in the post shouldn't be an issue. Getting stopped by a firewall might, though...

Comment

Had the email yesterday - all safely downloaded to the App. Which stops me worrying about losing or forgetting them, but deprives me of the thrill of getting an envelope with 24 'proper' tickets inside.

Comment

Yeah, got my Germany v Denmark tickets yesterday: and it doesn't match the excitement of an envelope with paper tickets. Might print them out anyway

Comment

My email came this morning. Thanks to Ross for forwarding

Comment

This looks like a good opportunity to visit Brentford's ground. Do all tickets have to be bought in advance, does anyone know?

Comment

I'm still getting emails from Uefa periodically, plugging ticket sales. Try their site I guess

Comment

Ticket app downloaded, only 2 tries needed

Comment

No problems here, semi-final tickets downloaded straight away.

Comment

I'm going to be at England vs Austria (with Mrs Etienne) and Portugal vs Switzerland (with Mrs Etienne and Little Miss Etienne). I have got the tickets but think I have to transfer Mrs Etienne's to her, while keeping my daughter's. Sure it will be straightforward, but putting it off for now!

Comment

Is it your daughter's first (big) game? Hope she enjoys

Comment

First international game. She's watched Shrewsbury a couple of times.

Comment

How likely is it I'm going to get stopped and asked for photo ID? I don't have a driving licence and haven't been abroad in two and a half years and have moved house since I last used it, and don't fancy having to turn the house upside down trying to find it.

Comment

We weren't at Old Trafford, and I didn't see anyone else have to produce anything.

Comment

Yeah, wasn't checked on Sunday at the New York.

Comment

Excellent, cheers both. I'll take something that just confirms my address and have the card that I paid for it with. If the worst comes to the worst, I'll try those.

Comment

Likewise no ID checks at my two games at Brentford, nor has the ticket app followed through on asking for details of my +1s.

I even managed to take my 500ml clear single use water bottle in without being asked to remove the top on Tuesday.

Comment

Southampton: no checks

Comment

Had no interaction whatsoever with any stewards at all at Brammal Lane last Saturday – no searches, no ID checks, no directions to seat, literally nothing. Not that we needed any assistance, but still, can't remember the last time I went to a professional level game where they were that hands-off.

Comment

No ID checks for me either, but it's interesting to see the different approaches at each venue. My security interactions so far....

Rotherham - Quick pat down at turnstiles, bought a bottle of water and they didn't take the cap off it.
                                              MK - No pat down, but was reminded on the way in that I couldn't use my camera during play, and advised to take my tournament programme out of the UEFA bag and hide the bag in my pocket as it's larger than A4 and someone might take it off me. Again I was sold water with the cap on.
                                              Leigh - Had to empty everything out of my pockets before being swiped with a scanner at the turnstiles and had the cap taken off my water when I was sold it (but the water was 50p cheaper than at the other two venues!)

Comment

I had a metal scanner wafted in my general direction at Old Trafford but that was it

Comment

Everyone's bags and pockets were scanned at Brighton, but the "bags no bigger than A4" rule was totally unenforced, and ID was not checked. Caps removed from all drinks bottles by the bar staff.

Comment

On the caps issue, just carry a spare in your pocket, as people do here.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X