Finalists & Draw (date tbc)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by imp View Post

Thanks, Ray. Would it be as simple as using a VPN and using a UK address for tickets? Only problem is that the credit card address would still be Germany... Do you need actual names on each ticket for this tournament?
    I would imagine that's worth a try. I'm not sure the address the credit card is registered to will be an issue, though if it's not Visa or Mastercard that might be a problem.

You do need names on tickets (and possibly passport numbers as it's the same basic site as the Mens' thournamnet, , though I can't recall if I inputted any on my purchases earlier this week) but you can put place-holders in for all of them as there are no checks.

I bought dozens of tickets for people in my group across three different accounts for the tournament just gone and for the initial application just used the same few family members names and the exact same passport number for each one and it was fine. They are all digital and designed to be transferred and details to be altered before use.

Comment

I'll wait until we hear the draw, but Green and White Army North England is currently mobilising the Don and Mersey Valley battalions

Comment

Thanks, RdG, will give it a try this weekend.

Comment

I've booked 4 games to tick off new grounds: Rotherham, Leigh, Man City academy and Milton Keynes. Was surprised that one of the Manchester games and the quarter final at Leigh had already sold out of Cat 3 tickets, hopefully a good sign that stadiums will be close to full.

Comment

Strangely, I got two emails from Uefa today with access codes saying: "We have noticed that you might have not received the access code to purchase tickets for the UEFA WOMEN'S EURO ENGLAND 2022. Apologies for that!" Apology accepted. I clicked on the link and I was in the ticket portal. Except that every time I put tickets in my basket, it wouldn't let me back to buy more tickets unless I went back to the email and re-clicked that first link to open up a new window.

Anyway, I've no idea where we'll be next summer, or if Euro 22 is in the rest of the family's plans, but I went ahead and got four tickets for all of the group games in both Sheffield and Rotherham.

Comment

I would appear to have secured tickets for the OT opener and the final so hurrah.

Checked the Sunday game at MCFC's academy ground and the only ones available were wheelchair/easy access tickets. Capacity is less than 5k I think but even so, sales would appear to be healthy

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                Tickets are on sale for the tournament today and are very cheap. Just go here to set up an account and use the access code VISA.

I've bought for all the games at Brentford, the England game at St Mary's and the Final.
                Ok

I've finally registered, despite it insistibg I prove I'm not a robot, how do you click on the "bits" to tell it where you want tickets and actually buy them?

(Ye gods. That was tedious. Still. Tickets for BDBL now booked)
                Last edited by Guy Profumo; 20-07-2021, 09:00.

Comment

Only Cat 1 and 2 tickets left for the England group game at Brighton, and 9 fewer of the former as I've booked for me and a group of mates. The game at Brighton chosen because two of them live in Brighton. It was only after booking that I remembered I only know these people thanks to Women's Football. Not that I have ever been directly involved in Women's Football myself - they are both ex-teammates of my sister, which is how I got to meet them.

Comment

Some of the stadium sizes show a lack of faith in the U.K. sports viewing public.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunderporinostesta View Post
                      Some of the stadium sizes show a lack of faith in the U.K. sports viewing public.
                      Old Trafford and Wembley?

I imagine they're using the smaller venues largely because of the cost of booking Premiership stadia for weeks at a time.

On a smaller scale but still telling about confidence in the appeal of the Womens' game, NI staged our last qualifier (against Latvia) at Windsor Park (18,000 capacity) rather than Crusaders or Larne (both about 3,000)

Meanwhile, the Stormont Assembly have agreed to fund the team to train full time leading up to the finals next summer

Comment

Good to show UEFA demonstrating equality by dragging this out as much as they do with men's draws.

Comment

Nice of them to attempt to reproduce England's World Cup qualifying group.

Comment

Group B is my local one so I'm happy enough with that.

Group A: England, Austria, Norway, Northern Ireland
                            Group B: Germany, Denmark, Spain, Finland
                            Group C: Netherlands, Sweden, Russia, Switzerland
                            Group D: France, Italy, Belgium, Iceland

Comment

I'd have preferred one of the Northern groups but bring it on...

Comment

Have ended up with Germany v Denmark and Denmark v Spain as my group games at Brentford and Norn Iron v England at Soton (bloody 'g*d save the qu**n'' twice in one night!) as well as the Brentford quarter-final and Wembley final.

Have now applied for Germany v Spain at Brentford too which I missed out initially.

Comment

Very happy with my Group C and D games in Sheffield and Rotherham.

Comment

The game I’m going to in Brighton will be England vs Norway. Which I’m very happy with.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                                      Norn Iron v England at Soton (bloody 'g*d save the qu**n'' twice in one night!)
                                      Ha Ha. Problem y byd cyntaf?

Just dawdle during your pre match loo trip

Comment

England vs Austria, and Russia vs Switzerland.

Comment

If circumstances were different I'd need to get my shit together for tickets etc. Trouble is I'm not sure how comfortable I'd feel in a large crowd even in 9 months time
                                          Last edited by Duncan Gardner; 30-10-2021, 06:46.

Comment

Same here Duncan. I'd particularly like to use it as an excuse to visit Brentford's new stadium, but, the crowds...

Comment

Crowds are back here too but masks still obligatory - and the rule is largely observed.

Comment

Email confirmation from the latest round of sales arrived this morning. I've now got all four games at Brentford plus the final.

Comment

I got GER-DEN [Edit: hang on, bollocks, I've got GER-SPA, NOT ger-den.] and DEN-SPA at Brentford, NED-SWE at Bramall Lane, the Brighton quarter final and the Bramall Lane semi. Two trips to Sheffield, but I couldn't bring myself to apply for the Milton Keynes semi.

Got everything applied for, but I avoided any that looked in high demand (the England games and the Man City academy ones). The Brighton quarter final could be England of course.
                                                  Last edited by Nesta; 26-11-2021, 15:23.

Comment

Got Germany v Denmark at Brentford too but sod all else.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X