Is the Swiss Franc worth investing in? FRA -SUI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the Swiss Franc worth investing in? FRA -SUI

About the only thing I can see derailing France tonight is dressing room rumours and ego based squabbles about their star players' summer intentions. According to some of the wilder rumours Liverpool are going to offer £120m for Mbappe (although to be fair, I started that one).

while I am in Seattle I am gonna offer Jeff Bezos a few billion for Amazon.

Comment

Griezmann wants a move to Tannadice to compare man-buns with Ian Harkes

Comment

France with a real curveball formation-wise, three CBs and Rabiot as a LWB, presumably because Digne and Hernandez are both carrying knocks.

Comment

Bucharest's last match and therefore Romania's last vague involvement. We have a female member of the two person commentary team which I've never heard here before and I'm absolutely delighted about

Comment

Switzerland doing alright in the opening 10 minutes

Comment

I'd have gone with a "Who Gets The Higgs Boson" or some other supercollider-that-crosses-the-border headline. Or possibly one about leaving Basel Airport on the correct side.

I expect France to win fairly comfortably here. They're the only team that's not looked a bit crap one way or another in this tournament.

Comment

A shove there, surely?

Comment

You should all thank me for my prescience.

Comment

Maybe not so comfortably - Switzerland take the early lead. And what a fine header that was from Seferovic.

Comment

That was coming - touch of the emperor's new clothes about France and Mbappé in particular this tournament.

Comment

Paul Pogba's default expression is "What the fucking fuck?"

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
                          A shove there, surely?
                          Maybe but the kind of soft shove a defender shouldn’t be send flying by.

Comment

Not much of a shove. Defender should have jumped but he wasn't watching the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Discordant Resonance View Post
                              That was coming - touch of the emperor's new clothes about France and Mbappé in particular this tournament.
                              Mbappe has been more of a threat than that waste of space Griezmann

Comment

Originally posted by Snake Plissken View Post

Maybe but the kind of soft shove a defender shouldn’t be send flying by.
                                Yes, on the replays it wasn't conclusive but looked weak by Lenglet.

The coverage has been stingy all tournament with replays of major incidents.

Comment

Great intervention by the Swiss keeper.

Comment

Commentators are discussing astrological signs now?

Comment

The ref wasn't even looking at that incident and gave handball because France appealed.

Comment

Sommer has taken on the Jennifer Capriati mantle previously borne by Milsn Baroš

Comment

Embolo had 4 players around him then. Looks like his function is to keep half the opposition occupied.

Comment

Flip. He should have done more with that.

Comment

Feeling better and better that Wales got a point against Switzerland right now.

Comment

Embolo was clearly having his shirt collar held there.

Comment

Why don't the TV companies show streakers any more?

Comment

Working...
                                                  X