Golden Generation v Golden Ball - BEL-POR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golden Generation v Golden Ball - BEL-POR

This could be a cracker. I expect more than a few people even expected this to be the final. I really want this generation of Belgian players to win something but if they wilt in the face of you-know-who (no, not Hal Robson-Kanu) it won't be a surprise.

Wrighty doesn’t know who he is!

Comment

Massive chance for Jota early doors and he hits it horribly wide of the far post.
      Last edited by RobW; 27-06-2021, 19:13.

Comment

How long's he been waiting to use the postman/delivery gag?

Comment

Imagine being the team mate standing at a free kick with Ronaldo pretending you might take it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bordeaux Education View Post
            How long's he been waiting to use the postman/delivery gag?
            Didn't hear it, the Ian Poulter "always delivers" one?

Comment

"He was a postman for a little while, so you would expect his delivery to be pinpoint" *eyes roll to the back of the head*

(about Meunier I think)

Comment

Ronaldo's already had a "somebody's sleeve brushed my eyebrow, I'm going to fall to the floor clutching my face and pretend I've been punched" moment. For such a supremely talented player with surely nothing left to prove in the game, why does he have to continue to behave like such a cunt?

Comment

Originally posted by Rogin the Armchair fan View Post
                  Ronaldo's already had a "somebody's sleeve brushed my eyebrow, I'm going to fall to the floor clutching my face and pretend I've been punched" moment. For such a supremely talented player with surely nothing left to prove in the game, why does he have to continue to behave like such a cunt?
                  This. He's a brilliant footballer and an amazing competitor. But he can behave like such a cunt sometimes

I went into this game wanting Portugal to win, but the general level of cheating and dirty play has turned me into a Belgium fan

Comment

Originally posted by Rogin the Armchair fan View Post
                    "Footballer exaggerates contact for advantage in game! Pictures at eleven!"

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Blimey! Out of character with the whole rest of the half, that.

Comment

That'll wake us all up, anyway!

Comment

"Nice one, our kid"

Comment

Belgian smurfs! Hope there's loads more BD characters in the stands

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post

"Footballer exaggerates contact for advantage in game! Pictures at eleven!"
                                It's the next big area for VAR to look at. In-game red cards for obvious exaggeration. I think I'd be more in favour of that than for marginal offsides. But that's for the VAR thread.
                                Last edited by Rogin the Armchair fan; 27-06-2021, 20:08.

Comment

T. Hazard has been sensational all tournament. No water breaks for a game in Seville is a joke.

Comment

T Hazard really does sound like a grime artist's name.

Comment

Awful tackle on de Bruyne there - scissored his legs from behind and was never getting the ball. Think I might think that should've been a red.

Comment

No surprise that De Bruyne is unable to continue after the break.

Comment

This could get very barroom brawl here.

Comment

Lee Dixon just said T Hazard had "a low sense of gravity"

Comment

Not sure Brych is going to be able to get control of this

Comment

"An advantage did not accrue" - Jon Champion

Can you accrue a singular thing, and can it accrue itself?

Comment

Is De Bruyne out of the tournament (ankle injury)?

Comment

Working...
                                                  X