That's that.

Comment

Unfortunately, deserved.

Comment

That third was just too easy.

Comment

Tin hat well and truly put on.

Comment

You just got to love a racist prime minister in the national team shirt.

Comment

What's the Danish for coup de grâce?

Comment

Gone to pieces.

Comment

Wilson can have no complaints there.

Comment

A very harsh red card.

Comment

They really should have had a third earlier on that previous chance, and now they do. Rough on Wales; ultimately Denmark's got the better side.

Comment

Bloody hell.

Comment

That was very harsh. He was nowhere near the ball and only intending to kick his opponent, and intentionally kicking an opponent could be taken as violent conduct, but it’s just a trip really. Should have been yellow.

Comment

I think the ref got tired of some of the, shall we say, frustrated challenges that Wales have put in.

Comment

If I was in charge the world that would be a red card every day of the week, but I don't think many other people agree with me.

Comment

That Braithwaite bashing nearly backfired.

Comment

Atalanta wing backs providing the best 2 individual performances of the tournament so far.

Joe Allen, by far the best Welsh player today. Sad end.

Comment

Ah.

Comment

Ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Colours Red View Post
                                        That Braithwaite bashing nearly backfired.
                                        I'd better just shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Cogito View Post
                                          If I was in charge the world that would be a red card every day of the week, but I don't think many other people agree with me.
                                          It’s not the standard interpretation. But it is justifiable by the rules (or rather ‘laws’) of the sport.

Comment

Denmark have no qualms about kicking an opponent when they're down. Wales have been outplayed for much of the game.

Comment

Well that second half was even worse.

Although my mum was very complementary about Tyler Roberts' abs.

Comment

Originally posted by Various Artist View Post
                                                Logic says it'll probably be a tight game shaded by one moment of brilliance or – more likely? – one terribly untimely lapse of judgement or simple ill-luck. Part of me though, perhaps coloured by the narrative unfolding around Denmark this tournament and also I suppose by the long-ingrained notion that Wales can't possibly be competing at this level, thinks that the Danes will suddenly cut loose in dramatic fashion and shred us 4-0 or similar.
                                                Sigh. You know how sometimes you can just hate being right...?

On reflection, actually, Wales probably ended up suffering all of those things.
                                                Last edited by Various Artist; 26-06-2021, 18:02.

Comment

Denmark seemed to control the game from around the 20 minutes mark onwards. Not much Wales could so against a team that I think is a genuine contender here for the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Various Artist View Post
                                                    Sigh. You know how sometimes you can just hate being right...?
                                                    Yeah, we went full Bobby Gould in that second half.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X