Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• delicatemoth
    replied
    I have to cheer for a 0-0 draw here. While I'm sure it's not the first time the same club has provided both goalkeepers in an international, I'm equally sure it can't be that common, so I hope they both have great games.

Leave a comment:

• Vicarious Thrillseeker
    replied
    It will be the first game I'll actually be able to watch on TV.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin S
    replied
    After the events of the last 12 days I can't be the only person who wonders if Denmark's name is on the trophy again. Nobody looks unbeatable.

Leave a comment:

• Ray de Galles
    replied
    Been working on a plan to go and think I had a feasible one but, to my surprise, none of my crowd (even those who I went to Rome with) are up for it.

The thought of three days on my todd (though there are some hardcore Wales Awayers I could meet over there), five more days of quarantine and the risk of getting turned back at any stage is weighing heavily upon me. If I could find one like-minded idiot I think I'd be off.

So, as it is, I think I'll be watching it somewhere near Wembley with my boy before we go to Italy v Austria which I have tickets for from the public ballot many years ago.
    Last edited by Ray de Galles; 24-06-2021, 11:27.

Leave a comment:

• Cym on Den!! The first game in the round of 16

One of the most recent international games I went to was Cymru losing to Denmark in the Nations League.

It feels like quite a tough tie to navigate if Rob Page is going to emulate the success of his team-mate Chris Coleman in 2016.
Working...
X