X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah good point.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
      Did they ask him about the foul on Kieffer Moore he ignored in the build up to Denmark's crucial second goal?
      No, they did not. And he didn't bring it up. (I fear this closure thing is going to take longer than I thought...)

Comment

Originally posted by imp View Post
        For any Welsh supporters still suffering from chronic post-tournament injustice, there's an interview in kicker this week with referee Daniel Siebert, including a very specific question:

Kicker: For your three Euro games we twice gave you grade 2 [1 being best, 6 the worst], and a 3 for the round of 16 game, because the red card you gave Harry Wilson didn't really correspond to your liberal approach. Are you okay with that?

Siebert: I opted for red because I judged it to be a revenge foul where the player [Wilson] had no chance of playing the ball. When you look at the replays, then you can certainly say that a yellow would not have been a wrong decision.

There you go. Closure.
        That seems alright to me, in hindsight the match feels like one of those matches that you were destined not to win. Anyway there will always be 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by imp View Post
          (I fear this closure thing is going to take longer than I thought...)
          Rake over the coals and chuck more wood on. Complain the fire isn't out yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
            Did they ask him about the foul on Kieffer Moore he ignored in the build up to Denmark's crucial second goal?
            Also, Moore got a completely unwarranted yellow card from, I think, before that which pissed me off massively at the time. Not that that made much difference in the long run neither (unless he has to serve a suspension as well).

Comment

Working...
            X