Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Willi Orbán again. Feel really sorry for him

Comment

Lovely tribute to Jack Charlton from the French team there, classy.

Comment

France to get two more and Jenas to be stuck down by a bad case of food poisoning and I'd call that a good result

Comment

I don't get the hype. That's the first self-created and self-finished (thanks, Hummels!) goal in 2.5 hours of football. And these are supposed to be favorites to win the thing?

Based on current form, I'd put my money on Italy.

Comment

France have played a somewhat higher class of opponents.

Comment

Fair result, good for Hungary. Would've been a killer to concede late again.
              Last edited by Various Artist; 19-06-2021, 15:00.

Comment

France were equally shit at the world cup. Still won.

Saw a rugby tackle in the box by a Hungarian defender. Somehow not a penalty. He himself managed to play the victim and play was restarted well outside the box with referee ball. Wtf.

Comment

Hungary wear the shades of red and green that Walsall should use.

Comment

Especially as I was watching in low-res on the computer, I found it disconcertingly like watching footage of a Wales rugby team from circa 1987 playing football.

Comment

Germany can still win the group.

Comment

Hungary hanging on for a point at the end. Even at the very death France almost won.

Comment

Nice to see a good old fashioned "hoof up the pitch, big lad gets on it and causes a bit of mayhem, then we smash in the loose ball" sort of goal. Should England take note?

Comment

Originally posted by Rogin the Armchair fan View Post
                            Nice to see a good old fashioned "hoof up the pitch, big lad gets on it and causes a bit of mayhem, then we smash in the loose ball" sort of goal. Should England take note?
                            Spain should.

Comment

Working...
                            X