And sent them homeward, to reconsider their options - England v Scotland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And sent them homeward, to reconsider their options - England v Scotland

I hope this game is a cracker. The last few "home international" meetings have been hyped up to death but then failed to deliver, really. Let's hope there's some new memories out of tonight we'll still be talking about in another thirty years.
    Last edited by Rogin the Armchair fan; 18-06-2021, 17:06.

Boy, the psychic lion, predicts victory for the Scots, and for Wales tomorrow.

Comment

He's crap, he never predicts draws. #gerbilspredict is far more sophisticated.

Comment

I can't recall a game between them where there was such a gap in quality between the squads, sufficient to make me feel that England could score 4 or 5.

Rationally Scotland ought to look towards the Croatia game for the three points and just keep the GD down today. Obviously tradition and emotion overrides that. It would be much better for Scotland if they were playing England last.
        Last edited by Satchmo Distel; 18-06-2021, 17:37.

Comment

Scotland's suits are very smart casual

Comment

Or appropriately workmanlike

Comment

Sooo....is there a red button for ITV to get the STV commentary? I have only got Freeview here, not a box or anything

Comment

My brother in law is at Wembley tonight for the first football he's been to since the infamous Liverpool - Atletico game last March, so let's hope this all passes off more successfully.

Comment

Let's go

https://twitter.com/_Bands_FC/status/1405847232881074178?s=19

Comment

The camera picks out two Scottish fans, pissed as farts, falling over.

Long evening for those lads.

Comment

30th of November next year will be the 150th anniversary of the first ever game. Unfortunately it clashes with the World Cup being held on a stupid date in stupid Qatar, so it's unlikely that much can be done to commemorate it.

Comment

At least Ally McCoist is there. "I'm about ready to march on Carlisle"

Comment

Originally posted by RobW View Post
                          At least Ally McCoist is there. "I'm about ready to march on Carlisle"
                          To be honest they can have that.

Comment

Hope Scotland win with any England errors that lead to goals the fault of white men

Comment

Che Adams was completely unmarked in the box for his chance there

Comment

I genuinely have no idea who James and Philips are. Who they play for, what their first names are. Nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean of the Shed View Post

Oi.

Comment

Ooh the rain dropping off the cross bar was arty there.

Comment

Two good chances for England there.

Comment

Stones and Mount both should have taken those chances.

Comment

Ally McCoist is there so they're doing 'ITV balance' (radio time lag was too long)

Comment

First yellow. McGinn.

Comment

Mings manhauls his opponent - no free given!

Comment

Originally posted by Sean of the Shed View Post

McCoist is a man of taste, he knows that most of the rest of England isn't worth having so he's chosen the jewel.

Comment

Anyone else getting some transmission problems?

Comment

Working...
                                                  X