Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Satchmo Distel View Post
    Shitty regimes are seeing their teams having their arses handed to them
    two of the three teams from the authoritarian, kleptocratic and nepotistic United Kingdom doing ok though.

Comment

Yes but I wouldn't like to gamble on Belgium shitting the bed twice, even acknowledging that Wales contributed to them shitting it.
      Belgium also put the "bogey team" thing to bed in the World Cup Qualifiers.

Comment

Originally posted by Bizarre Löw Triangle View Post

two of the three teams from the authoritarian, kleptocratic and nepotistic United Kingdom doing ok though.
        Which until it implements proper electoral reform can not even begin to seriously claim that it's a representative democracy.

Comment

wo of the three teams from the authoritarian, kleptocratic and nepotistic United Kingdom doing ok though.
          Don't two countries get a pass on this?

Comment

Harsh to include Wales and Scotland in the crimes of what is essentially an English-driven UK project which Wales and Scotland don't vote for.

Comment

Great minds...

Comment

Harsh to include Wales and Scotland in the crimes of what is essentially an English-driven UK project which Wales and Scotland don't vote for.
                You're right, in that Wales doing well isn't going to be instrumentalised by Boris Johnson in the way England doing well will be. Mind you in one-party Wales

https://twitter.com/fmwales/status/1405196121908170757

Comment

Wales voted in favour of Brexit and almost doubled the number of Tory MPs at the last General election, so have to take some responsibility. Scotland can have a pass, mind.

Comment

Decided to cheer for Wales as their fans' disbelieving joyful posts in 2016 were an OTF highlight. I'm glad Danny Ward seems unaffected by bench splinters.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean of the Shed View Post
                      Wales voted in favour of Brexit and almost doubled the number of Tory MPs at the last General election, so have to take some responsibility. Scotland can have a pass, mind.
                      Most of those voters would have been born in England, however, so unlikely to have been cheering for Cymru. As for the Drakeford picture, hard to imagine any national leader not tweeting something similar during a tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by delicatemoth View Post
                        Decided to cheer for Wales as their fans' disbelieving joyful posts in 2016 were an OTF highlight. I'm glad Danny Ward seems unaffected by bench splinters.
                        Croeso DM. Dyn ni caru ti eto!

Comment

Shit, I'm going on holiday there in a month (St. Davids, camping, 4 nights) and I don't know what that means!

Comment

Welcome DM. We love you too.

Comment

Originally posted by Discordant Resonance View Post
                              Most of those [Brexit and Tory] voters would have been born in England
                              Citation needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Discordant Resonance View Post

As for the Drakeford picture, hard to imagine any national leader not tweeting something similar during a tournament.
                                jôc bach. i thought it was cute.

Comment

Originally posted by Gangster Octopus View Post
                                  Citation needed.
                                  It was areas with proportionally more English-born that tipped the balance in 2016.

Comment

I think that's moving the goalposts. England-born people swinging the vote is not the same as most of the Brexit voters being England-born.

Comment

Working...
                                    X