• Show
Clear All

btw, did rudiger just bite pogba?

Comment

Roy Keane's haircut beard combo is just amazing

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
        btw, did rudiger just bite pogba?
        it was just a nuzzle as Roy pointed out.

Comment

Whoever praised Ally McCoist-I agree. He's enjoys himself in a way that's infectious

Comment

Who on earth by Jimminy is the bloke doing the anchor job in the studio? And, well, why?

Comment

Just turned this on. Why are Germany wearing white shorts? Is that FIFA directive, or whatever it was, about wearing all light or dark kits still a thing? If so, why, and what's the point? As for the France kit, why are Nike still allowed to 'design' team kits?

Comment

Germany should really be down to nine men at this stage. What Kimmich did in the first half was absolutely a straight red

What do people see in rabiot?

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti2 View Post

A Bavaria/Baden/Hessen team would be pretty strong
                  The question would be how one determines qualification. Birthplace, State of first playing licence, something else?

If we are going for single administrative regions, the Ile de France is currently likely to win this going away.

Comment

Originally posted by The Awesome Berbaslug!!! View Post
                    Germany should really be down to nine men at this stage. What Kimmich did in the first half was absolutely a straight red

What do people see in rabiot?
                    not for the first time on OTF, I have the sense that TAB is watching a different game from everyone else

Comment

Reverse Schumacher.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post

Probably because both their main colours are considered dark, which appears to be the tournament finals edict now for one side with the opponent wearing an all light kit.
                        What would be the reason for this? Are there any people left in the world watching on black and white TVs?

I know it's not massive in the grand scheme of things, but it is really diluting things for me. I don't want Germany looking like Real Madrid and I don't want Sweden looking like Ukraine. Even if the majority of people watching don't care about shorts or socks, I refuse to believe that there are fans who think 'Oh good, Germany are in white shorts now. That looks better.'

Comment

Oof. Did someone mention Toni Schumacher?

Comment

Another Schumacher/ Battiston moment

Comment

What colour shorts do they usually wear?

Comment

Both teams look a bit knackered, it's flat champagne football.

Bring Werner on for some light relief.

Comment

Originally posted by TonTon View Post
                                  What colour shorts do they usually wear?
                                  Black

Comment

That looked like quite a thump on Pavane. I'm surprised he got up and carried on considering how he went facedown into the turf.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Casper View Post
                                      What would be the reason for this? Are there any people left in the world watching on black and white TVs?
                                      I suppose they'd claim a lot of people are watching on phones. Where a solid colour is easy to discern than multiple colours.

Comment

French player almost decapitated by over-zealous German opponent.

This fixture’s really changed over the years.

Comment

It looked almost as if the French players were trying to help him through a quick concussion check there. “Think, think, we arrived here on Friday, two days on the golf course and one day training. Add them up, what would that make it now? C’mon man.”

Comment

There's black in the shorts, is that not enough?

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Casper View Post

I know it's not massive in the grand scheme of things, but it is really diluting things for me. I don't want Germany looking like Real Madrid and I don't want Sweden looking like Ukraine. Even if the majority of people watching don't care about shorts or socks, I refuse to believe that there are fans who think 'Oh good, Germany are in white shorts now. That looks better.'
                                              Agree with you both, though I assumed that Sweden (who appear to have adopted a rather darker shade of blue than usual) had changed to their second choice shorts to avoid a clash with Spain's blue shorts.

Comment

I'm glad the referee didn't think flying in, knees at the head, was dangerous. He got the ball, therefore literally everything else is acceptable.

Comment

Neuer untroubled by yesterday's events as he crossed the halfway line to make a pass.

Comment

Best goal to get chalked off?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X