Denmark v Finland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Denmark v Finland

Still recovering from the Wales game but Finland's fussy polo shirt kit is a huge disappointment.

This is the first game that has a proper Euro group game vibe to it in the stadium. Feels nice.

Comment

Celts being well represented by Daniel O'Shaughnessy and Thomas Delaney.

Comment

I heartily approve of that bloke wearing a blue and white striped shirt and brandishing a massive owl.

Comment

O'Shaughnessy is the 3rd ex-Cheltenham player to be involved in the tournament today.

He seemed an ok player for us, but we were a dire team at the time and no-one was disappointed when he left.

He did score this absolute screamer against Mansfield though in one of his first appearances:

https://www.skysports.com/watch/vide...e-month/more/4

Comment

This looks really bad

Comment

Absilutely awful - could see chest compressions.

Comment

shit, cpr

Comment

Fucking hell.

Comment

Glad to see they have moved the camera away from the situation but they really shouldn't close up on fans/players reactions. Didn't see what happened to him?

Comment

Sucked the air right out of me once I saw the chest compressions. Now the electrical cardioversion.

Comment

Same, didn't see what happened.

Comment

Jesus.

Comment

Christian Eriksen.

Comment

I'm shaking.

Comment

Christ. His eyes were open and he wasn't blinking. Well played to Delaney for calling the players to shield him. Christ, this is horrible.

Comment

They have to take the players off here, this can't carry on even if they bring him round.

Comment

I'm amazed there is not an ambulance on the pitch, surely more could be done in an ambulance? Even just for his dignity.

Comment

Not good.

Comment

This is fucking horrible, why are they still showing it? Why zoom in on his face like that? Reminding me of when a guy collapsed few years ago as we were playing on Regent's Park (fortunately he recovered).

Comment

Fuck's sake, I was actually away from the TV when this happened and came back in to this. Took me a couple of minutes to realise the severity here. Been somewhere similar myself and couldn't watch it live, devastating, hope that the result he gets i the same as I got.

Deeply upsetiing.

Comment

Christ, I want to turn off, seeing his wife is too much.

Comment

I've turned it off, I can't watch.

Comment

Originally posted by jason voorhees View Post
                                                Same, didn't see what happened.
                                                He moved forward to receive a throw in, and just stumbled forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Third rate Leszno View Post
                                                  They have to take the players off here, this can't carry on even if they bring him round.
                                                  No, they're shielding him for the sake of his dignity. One of the things you're advised to do from a first aid point of view. Get everyone away if you can, if not shield the patient from view.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X