Euro 2020(1) Fantasy League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Euro 2020(1) Fantasy League

Here's the link and code to join for anyone who wants to have a go.
    Pick your squad, name your team and then don't bother to ever logging in again after the first round of games when you realise half the players you chose didn't even start.

Link: https://gaming.uefa.com/en/uefaeuro2...700750065/Sean of the Shed

Code: 251ABORE01

I'm in: Covid Afterthought FC

Comment

Thanks, joined.

Comment

Thanks - have joined as Eleven Men in Fright.

Comment

Bump.

Seven signed up so far. You are able to edit your team right up until the day of the first game so you don't need to wait.

Comment

Think I'll edit my name: Knee Bother

Comment

Yep am in too though don't know how it's got my user name as Effing Sodbury. Not complaining as that's probably a good description of how my picks will perform.

Comment

Top of the League! And 466th in the world. Which is my best placing is a fantasy league, by far. Although I did get in the top 100 for a matchday in the 2018 World Cup,

Comment

Since my head has been worse than useless (my captain's armband especially jinxed- watch out Lewandowski, you're next) I ' m gonna play wildcard and go with my heart: Gladbach, Atlético and Napoli players plus the 2 Scots who learnt how to play at Tannadice.

Not allowed to change the name to: Napoletico Arabs, bach

Comment

Oh and congrats, D A- incredible start for you and your boys

Comment

I have joined, seeing as I had a team anyway for the work league. Team name quickly thought up late on Friday is Eurogenous Zones.

Comment

Logged in for the first time since pre-tournament, and was surprised to find myself in second place. Miles behind first, but I'm soaking in the silver glory while it lasts (I have no-one playing tomorrow, so probably not for long).

Comment

Originally posted by lambers View Post
                          Logged in for the first time since pre-tournament, and was surprised to find myself in second place.
                          Same here, today! (And also miles behind Rob.)

Comment

Going into the final, Rob and Andy are way ahead of the pack (+40 points) and have just seven points between them, so one of them will be the winners. Looking at their semi final squads, they share seven players (including both goalies), so the OTF crown will likely depend on who they sub in and who they choose as captain.

I'm clinging onto the bronze position, have a 15 point gap to fourth but have decided on a risky line-up in a desperate attempt to claw back a 25 point deficit in a different league, so plenty of scope for me to be caught.

Comment

Working...
                            X