No announcement yet.

Euro 2020 in beer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been a few decades since Brains was my regular undergrad Uni tipple (pint of Light, please), and I don't even mind Erdinger's bottled no-alcohol tipple, but as Ale beats Lager I'm voting for Cardiff's contribution to the betterment of civilisation.

Comment

Brains. Jupiler took the easy route to the final and are going to get found out here.

Comment

It's 4-2 to Brains heading into the last quarter of the game. If the Belgians are going to rescue this, Clive, there's going to have to be some late drama.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by slackster View Post
            It's been a few decades since Brains was my regular undergrad Uni tipple (pint of Light, please), and I don't even mind Erdinger's bottled no-alcohol tipple, but as Ale beats Lager I'm voting for Cardiff's contribution to the betterment of civilisation.
            And Cardiff's contribution to brainless behaviour in city centre pubs.

Comment

A well-earned victory for the Welsh, who saw off the collective brewing giants of Italy, Czechia, Germany and Belgium to take the crown. Who wants to do a national dishes one?

Comment

Working...
              X