The Panini stickers thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Panini stickers thread

Picked up a free album. I haven't decided yet whether to collect them. I might see how many stickers I can scav off people for free.

It's the "Tournament Edition" album. They actually released the set last year as well so presumably have updated.

I bet they've done a sticker of Trent Alexander Arnold. I wonder which other players will be in who don't actually go to the finals, either through omission or injury.

Comment

The England selection
      Harry Kane England shiny 114 127 0.90
      ENG7 Jordan Pickford England - 116 136 0.85
      ENG8 Nick Pope England - 119 128 0.93
      ENG9 Jack Butland England - 52 640 0.08
      ENG10 Danny Rose England - 114 160 0.71
      ENG11 Harry Maguire England - 127 133 0.95
      ENG12 Kieran Trippier England - 118 145 0.81
      ENG13 Joe Gomez England - 128 134 0.96
      ENG14 Ben Chilwell England - 112 132 0.85
      ENG15 Trent Alexander-Arnold England - 127 121 1.05
      ENG16 Kyle Walker England - 116 136 0.85
      ENG17 John Stones England - 111 147 0.76
      ENG18 Jordan Henderson England - 116 128 0.91
      ENG19 Ross Barkley England - 119 132 0.90
      ENG20 Declan Rice England - 111 143 0.78
      ENG21 Harry Winks England - 110 137 0.80
      ENG22 Mason Mount England - 124 125 0.99
      ENG23 Dele Alli England - 107 140 0.76
      ENG24 Callum Hudson-Odoi England - 135 126 1.07
      ENG25 Raheem Sterling England - 117 114 1.03
      ENG26 Marcus Rashford England - 131 126 1.04
      ENG27 Jadon Sancho England - 170 110 1.55
      ENG28 Tammy Abraham

Comment

What do the numbers in the table represent?

Comment

Number of users registered with the site who have or want the sticker in question (and the ratio of haves to needs)

Full list here

https://www.laststicker.com/cards/pa..._2020_preview/

Comment

I'm still undecided about whether I'll collect this time. Even with Last Sticker which really helps with swaps, it's still ?100-odd to complete the book.

Comment

That's a different list @ursus.
              The squad in the album I've got is

Pickford
              Pope
              Trent AA
              Chilwell
              Coady
              Maguire
              Mings
              Trippier
              Walker
              Dier
              Foden
              Grealish
              Henderson
              Mount
              Rice
              Calvert-Lewin
              Kane
              Rashford
              Sancho
              Sterling

There are also halfsie action stickers as per the Euro 2016 for 12 of the above players including Trent.

Comment

Comment

There were none in our shop this morning but I will be monitoring the situation.

Comment

Hmm, there do seem to be a number of similar products, including cards for the North American market

Comment

Soccer. Is booming among collectors in America.

Comment

Have just ordered Tschuetti Heftli sticker book and a box of stickers - artist drawn players, some proceeds to good causes. If you're outside of Switzerland you can order through the 11 Freunde shop. Bollocks to Panini.

Comment

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56905822

It's chaos! Chaos, I tell you!

Comment

My Tschuetti Heftli with 50 packets of stickers arrived two weeks ago, but I haven't opened it yet. I'm saving it. Now that the wall charts have started arriving and this endless bloody domestic season is almost over, and now that the Scotland squad's been announced, I'm finally starting to look forward to it - having (almost) ignored Russia 2018, it's my first men's summer tournament for five years, so it feels a bit special, even though all the players will be knackered.

I'm wondering, should I open the box and start fondling the unopened packets of stickers?

I am almost 56 years old. Fucking hell.

Comment

My eldest nephew has started asking me about Panini stickers. He's going to drag me into it at this rate.

Comment

Props to Panini for including a clear and helpful "How to collect" graphic on the inside back cover of the album. Not so much the well seasoned stickermen of OTF, but I can imagine younger recruits being lost without it.

Comment

Is there a Copa America equivalent?

Comment

I have been stickering a few weeks now, but have been concerned that office swapping may not be an option this year.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by sw2borshch View Post
                                        I have been stickering a few weeks now, but have been concerned that office swapping may not be an option this year.
                                        On Her Majesty's Sticker Swapping?

I wonder if there is a Keeper of the Royal Albums? Interesting work but the poor pay and conditions limit applicants to the independently wealthy in practice.

Comment

I have just had a quick look and there doesn't seem to be any By Royal Appointment crest on the album, you would think one of Waity Willsy's bairns would be stickering by now, particularly as he used to be Boro daft before he flipped to Villa.

Comment

Mrs Thistle found some free sticker sheets in a Co-op. There are four different sheets with 6 stickers on each. I've also succumbed and bought a 6 pack multipack that's saves about 7p per packet. The slippery slope is getting slippy beneath my feet.

Comment

Annoyingly one of the stickers in the multi-pack is Jonathan Williams, who is also on the freebie sheet included with every sticker album. So I won't be swapping that any time soon

Comment

Well I've started sticking. So far got 6 England players, 4 Wales players and 2 Scotland players. And just the one shiny sticker out of 6 packets - a very poor return.

Comment

Bought 2 packets in Sainsbury's this evening. One was a "hot pack" with 2 shinies, and a Wales player (Rabbi Matondo). The other player also had a shiny in. I now have both parts of the Euro trophy and the mascot on the first page.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X