Looking for Footie Fan Contributors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for Scottish Football fans that are willing to contribute to a new fanzine/magazine and a footie site - It is a general site and not biased towards any club at all - no matter what club you support or what league in Scotland we would like you to contribute.

email me at editor[at]scotzine[dot]com for more information etc.

Also looking for a number of English Footie fans to cover our small section called South of the Border which has a look at English Footie in brief. Again this is a general look and will not be primarily towards one club or one league.

On top of that if there are any Dutch, Norwegian, Icelandic or Macedonian fans out there message me also we need your help.

I'm not one for contributing, but I'd be interested in taking a look once it's up and running. Good luck, Scotzine.

Comment

The site is up and running already in a blog format however this is just temporary as we are working on a brand new look for next season. We also have a forum and the fanzine can be viewed via the site as long as you have adobe reader - every issue of the fanzine is free this season. Next Season we will produce a printed version also for 1.50.

Take a look - http://www.scotzine.com

Comment

I could probably write something or other for you - not that I know very much about Scottish football (It's Rangers good, Celtic bad, yes?). PM me if you like.

Comment

Replied mate

Comment

Working...
          X