When buying greetings cards...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...do us a favour and get them from Card Factory.

Today is a glorious day. The only sour point is Davy is pulling what is known as a 'Ron Noades' and still has our share of the stadium in his back pocket.

Still, any multi-millionaire lifelong fan who wants to throw money at Huddersfield Town is OK with me.

We just need a decent manager, a good assistant and season ticket prices to be greatly reduced and it'll be a good summer.

Congratulations CTT, although from that article it seems that Davy will still be very much involved. Certainly a step in the right direction though.

Comment

Congratulations, CTT.

How do Huddersfield fans feel about Martin Allen being linked with the manager's job?

Comment

How do Huddersfield fans feel about Martin Allen being linked with the manager's job?
        He's my second choice behind Billy Davies.

His record is pretty impressive at this level though. His short stint at Leicester was ludicrous and there was probably more to it than meets the eye (especially with Mandaric involved). He took the franchise shilling, though - his only black mark for me.

Other than that, he has an eye for a bargain and will be more entertaining that Andy 'elbow on the dugout at all times' Ritchie.

We might get more applications now though, so who knows.

Comment

Great news, CTT.

Comment

I think he'd do a good job as well. He'd certainly raise the club's profile and remotivate the fans. You might have to put up with a less sophisticated style of play and many people argued that his negative tactics cost Brentford promotion two years running but, as you said, his points record over 3 seasons or so is very impressive.

Comment

Yes, great news CTT. Will you now be dumping Leamington and running back to the arms of your beloved Terriers?

Comment

Oh I'm still going to follow the Brakes. They're even in my profile teams list - it's that serious now.

The fuckers have won three on the bounce since rolling over and having their bellies tickled by your lot. See you in the play-offs!

There's rumours this guy is going to make season tickets £100 for our centenary season. One hundred quid!!! That's four quid a match!!

Comment

Huddersfield Town Season adult ticket prices 2008/09

North Stand & Kilner Bank: £100
                  Riverside Lower: £125
                  Riverside Upper: £175

I fucking love this guy. Four fucking quid a game in the third division!!! Beat that...

Comment

See you in the play-offs!

That may not be necessary, what with Leamington winning and Evesham only drawing today.

Comment

We'd be doing even better if the ref had seen this in the game a few weeks ago.

Comment

Bloody hell - even non-league referees can't escape trial by television. Slo-mo replays, the lot. Ball to hand though, surely.

So that was why they were all giving the ref grief after the game. I thought it was because he had played enough injury time for Stourbridge to score.

Comment

Working...
                        X