• Show
Clear All

Football, eh?

Bloody marvellous, isn't it?

Football, eh?

bloody stupid game :-(

Comment

Football, eh?

Noticing your club allegiance, I imagine you wouldn't have been saying that a month ago, dogbeak.

Comment

Football, eh?

Why so controversial, dogbeak.

Comment

Football, eh?

I agree ... it's bloody great innit ...

Comment

Football, eh?

Oooooooooooh, we're all off to Europe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Football, eh?

Yeah, s'alright actually at this very moment.

Comment

Football, eh?

Hmmm, Of my two teams - one team although performing on field miracles , could be in the knackers yard any day soon, and the other one have obviously decided playing Friday night next season is what they prefer to Saturday night - the answer is not so good at the moment.

Plus my least favoured combination for the cup final came true.

Comment

Football, eh?

A truly appalling weekend for football. Although less so in Scotland...

Comment

Football, eh?

Mmmm...pretty neutral about Wigan at the moment, looks like we have saved ourselves with a few games to spare but I fail to get myself excited at talks that next season we should aim for mid-table mediocrity so we keep the Sky money for longuer.

At Servette, an awful season, hoovering above the relegation line (next season the Swiss D2 is reduced from 18 to 16 teams so 4 teams are relegated and there is a lot of teams that could end up going down, with only one spot more or less certain), a manager that does not know what he is doing anymore (shouts a lot, have us play long ball...), problems with some players and an omnipotent chairman who simply does not have the skills to be one. Misery is compunded by the resounding success of the ice hockey team, on and off the field...

Comment

Working...
                    X