Man City v Chelsea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man City v Chelsea

I have just discovered that Today FM's live commentary is about five seconds ahead of the pictures on Setanta.

Richard Dunne has expertly drilled a low cross past his own keeper to give Chelsea the lead. Chelsea are wearing their horrible retina-searing yellow shirts again.

Man City v Chelsea

In fact, it's more like ten seconds.

Anelka races towards goal from the right flank, but Onuoha (which is a difficult name to type) just manages to force him wide and concede a corner. City are very dozy in these first 15 minutes.

Comment

Man City v Chelsea

Petrov, given too much room by Belletti, hits a beautiful shot which is heading for the top corner until Cudicini tips it over the bar.

Now Chelsea have made a mess of a four-on-two. This is a good game.

Comment

Man City v Chelsea

Ashley Cole kicks off the line.

The pitch is bathed in sunshine but a shot of Avram Grant on the bench reveals that it is gently raining as well.

Comment

Man City v Chelsea

Ashley Cole, who's been having a war of words with Benjani for the last couple of minutes, needlessly steals about ten yards at a free-kick deep inside his own half, but the referee spots it and orders him to go back. Cuntiness is central to his entire being.

My updates are about to cease because I'm heading out to have lunch. Later dudes . . .

Comment

Working...
          X