ronaldinho out for the season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

muscle rupture confirmed today. can things get any fucking easier for man united?

Liverpool in the final should just about do it.

Comment

I thought Ronaldinho was playing unimpressively anyway?

Comment

Messi said today that he will be back for the semi if Barca don't screw it up at the Camp Nou.

His presence would be significantly more important to Barca's chances than that of a crocked Dinho.

I really hate this new fangled idea of drawing the semis and quarters at the same time. It ain't a friggin' tennis tournament.

Comment

Ronaldhinio is one of twelve players that Barca intend to off-load in the summer, he's been shit all year and the club hates him. No loss for Barca.

Comment

EIM wrote:
            Liverpool in the final should just about do it.

Comment

Yes, I hate it, too, ursos.

It's almost an admission by UEFA that the anticipation and excitement that over the years has been generated by the semi-final draw is now dissipated.

Due to the 'restructuring' - read destroying - of the magic of this competition since the introduction of group stages you can now get G14 match-ups in September. The competition is exhausted before the semi-final stage.

Comment

I was told the other day from someone with friends in Can Barça (people on the medical staff) that Ronnie has got an alcohol problem which has become so bad that he can longer play at the top level. Apparently he finishes off all the bottles in the mini-bar when staying at hotels the night before a match, and then phones for more from room service.

Comment

Blimey. Another actual footballing genius (Best, Gascoigne) who may find drink problems ruin what should be the peak of his career.

Is it something about creative attacking midfield players?

Will we be reading similar stories about Cronaldo in a few years?

Comment

Ooooh. Ant with quality gossip.

That could explain the weight gain, the lethargy and the slow recovery from injuries, but I have no idea if it is true. Perhaps we can ask Adriano . . .

Comment

Will we be reading similar stories about Cronaldo in a few years?

I hope not, It has to be a bit of a worry though, particularly as his father drank himself to death.

Comment

I tell you, lads, I have this from a very reliable source.

Comment

Based on the Portuguese media representation of CRonaldo, I'd say the guy would rather be buggered by an elephant than touch a drop of alcohol. Unlike in Brazil, many Portuguese youngsters do have an aversion to drinking and see it as an activity of the weak willed. CRonaldo is very much of that school of thought.

Comment

Viva Ronaldo.

Comment

Working...
                            X