Latest WSC with Man City players again on cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest WSC with Man City players again on cover

I received two separately wrapped copies in the mail today. Christmas bonus? Haven't opened either yet.

Hang on, it's got a piece on James Coppinger in it and I didn't write it. Can anyone tell me who did?

(I won't be able to pick my copy up until Wednesday)

Comment

Someone called Sean Cole

Comment

It's by Sean Cole, UP.

Ninja'd, dagnabbit!

Comment

Ta both. Name rings a bell and looks like he's a general football freelance writer so look forward to reading it.

My main worry was that there was a Doncaster fan out there writing good stuff, and I hadn't snaffled them up to write for the fanzine.

Comment

What are the book reviews?

Comment

Originally posted by denishurley View Post
              What are the book reviews?
              "How to be a Footballer" by Peter Crouch, "Unbeatable Mind" by Maya Yoshida, "The Game" by Stuart Roy Clarke with John Williams and "Red Card (FIFA and the fall of the most powerful men in sport)" by Ken Bensinger.

Comment

Thanks TG

Comment

For a while I've been thinking about cancelling my subscription. But the notice on page 17 regarding advertising has made me feel much more positive about the magazine again so I'm going to carry on subscribing.

Comment

Brilliant Match of the Month - Taylor on top form.

Comment

I see that the February issue is out but I'm still finishing the January issue. I particularly enjoyed the pieces about Oldham even though I have no connection to that club. As a vegetarian, though, I can't share the assumption that playing a club with vegan food options is somehow a sign that one's club has fallen too far down the league ladder. I'd go in the opposite direction: if there aren't vegan options at your club's ground then the club needs some work. Haha.

Comment

I especially liked Roger Titford's piece about the pools. The Match of the Month also appealed - the West Mids stereotypes are spot on.

Comment

Working...
                        X