Futbology, the app formerly known as Groundhopper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Merlin the happy pig View Post
    Matches: 113 (I'm not counting the 15 minutes at Barry vs Bala)
    ]
    Ha! Whereas I did. Shame we didn't meet up.

Comment

Matches: 47
      Goals: 127
      Most goals in a game: Carlisle 1-5 Blackburn
      Most seen team: Carlisle (17)
      Most visited ground: Anfield (9)
      Countries: 7 (England, Russia, Germany, Serbia, France, Spain, Portugal)
      Grounds: 25
      New grounds: 17 (not really that many, just because I haven't got Groundhopper premium so some re-visits are showing up as new).

Comment

My rough maths suggest I've done very well for goals compared to those who've already declared. Thanks due to Grant McCann's swashbuckling Rovers side for that.

Matches: 44
        Goals: 160
        Most goals in a game: Cascadia 6-3 Chagos Islands
        Most seen team: Doncaster Rovers (15 times)
        Most visited ground: Keepmoat Stadium (8 times)
        Countries: 6 (England, Wales, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Croatia, Hungary)
        Grounds: 27
        New grounds: 14 (Surprised it was this high).

Comment

Matches: 36
          Goals: 114
          Countries: 1
          Most goals: Blackburn Rovers 4-2 Sheffield Wednesday / Parkgate 4-2 AFC Emley / Hucknall Town 4-2 Underwood Villa
          Most seen: Parkgate (8)
          Grounds: 21
          New grounds: 12
          Most visited ground: Roundwood Pavilion (Parkgate - 7)

Comment

Originally posted by Ray de Galles View Post
            Not sure I ever knew the proper name for Oxford United's ground so I'm grateful to Merlin for providing it.
            Well it's what they call it in the match programme, probably just don't want to use the word Kassam.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post

Ha! Whereas I did. Shame we didn't meet up.
              Thinking of going to the Cliftonville match, so may see you there.

Comment

Thinking of going to the Cliftonville match, so may see you there.
                Yeah, maybe. I think Ray might be coming as well.

Comment

Where were we talking about Groundhopper Badge doubles? I got two at Cliftonville - 25 Barry games and 5 countries.

No Europa League badge for preliminaries it seems.

Also last week's game gets counted in my 2018-19 stats as the season ends for everyone at the end of June. I contacted Groundhopper to ask about it. That's what they said. Bit irritating.

Comment

When GH eventually get around to changing the composition of the leagues after last season's promotions and relegations, as a result of Ipswich's demotion I will have achieved my first complete league. I'm guessing though, that I won't be receiving a badge as I won't have checked in live at any ground.

It it is somewhat ridiculous how much this is bothering me.

Comment

Originally posted by cantagalo View Post
                      When GH eventually get around to changing the composition of the leagues after last season's promotions and relegations, as a result of Ipswich's demotion I will have achieved my first complete league. I'm guessing though, that I won't be receiving a badge as I won't have checked in live at any ground.

It it is somewhat ridiculous how much this is bothering me.
                      I'm hoping they add the Women's World Cup to the Tournaments page so I can get a badge for the Final I went to 8 years ago.

Comment

I'm hoping they add the Women's World Cup to the Tournaments page so I can get a badge for the Final I went to 8 years ago.
                        The retrospective awarding of badges seems to be a bit haphazard. I have got some badges from games I've entered manually at a later date, but some I haven't.

Comment

Originally posted by cantagalo View Post

The retrospective awarding of badges seems to be a bit haphazard. I have got some badges from games I've entered manually at a later date, but some I haven't.
                          Seems to be major finals and derby matches, anything else you have to check in on the app.

Comment

For some reason Shrewsbury's friendly today wasn't on the App. Ho hum.

I also had my first friend request on there.

Comment

I upgraded to Premium last week and have been steadily adding matches going back to the 1980s. Quite surprised by some of the games that aren't on their lists, including FA Cup games (1st and 3rd rounds) and an Autowindscreens final at Wembley.

Comment

Yeah I noticed it gets patchy back in the 90s. Shrewsbury's conference season in 03-04 wasn't on there either.

Comment

For some reason Shrewsbury's friendly today wasn't on the App. Ho hum.

I also had my first friend request on there.
                                  I think they rely on people sending in friendly fixtures. Thanks for excepting the friend request.

Comment

I think they rely on people sending in friendly fixtures. Thanks for excepting the friend request.
                                    Did it tell you I was at a match? It told me you were.

Comment

Did it tell you I was at a match? It told me you were.
                                      Yes Mate, Couple of people I know on the P&D/UCL Hop so got a few of them today.

Comment

I am currently accepting friend requests if anyone would like to contact me!

Comment

Message me your real name and I'll add you

Comment

Another Double-Badger today, 275th ground and 500th game registered on the app (though that's a pretty arbitrary figure as I ticked off one game for every ground I'd been to prior to using the app and have only recorded every single game I attend since).

Comment

Pleased to see they award badges for every 25 grounds. That means I'm due for my 175 badge at Sherwood Colliery on Tuesday!

Comment

Can you get former grounds on this app e.g. Shrewsbury's Gay Meadow?
                                                This is available on my ground map website

Comment

Got my 350th match badge on the app today. I know people like Merlin and Zeb do about that many in a season but I'm still happy.

Comment

I like it when a surprise badge pops up. I had no idea that today was the tenth time I've seen Swindon Town.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X