Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never think about it cantagalo

Comment

If we're talking about troubling badges, imagine my shame...

Comment

I'm on 9 matches for Bristol Rovers. Missed out on my badge last season. Boo.

Gas In Name Only

Comment

Apologies if this has been mentioned upthread, but I came across a weird thing in the app when I was trying to add an old game a couple of days ago after a few of us who'd been were reminiscing about it. The game wasn't listed in the app, so I entered the details manually, but then as soon as I confirmed it, it showed 15 other people tagged in the fixture! Has anyone else experienced this?

The manual adding of games is handy for the count, but also frustrating in that I'm missing a couple of ground ticks on the app for places I've visited only once but many years ago, and now can't anywhere find the date of the games in question, and you can't add them without a precise one.

Comment

I've got a similar problem with a game at Kettering Town's old Rockingham Road ground that I attended about 20 years ago but I can't for the life of me remember who it was against!

Comment

Originally posted by cantagalo View Post
              I've got a similar problem with a game at Kettering Town's old Rockingham Road ground that I attended about 20 years ago but I can't for the life of me remember who it was against!
              Real Madrid?

Comment

What's also a bit strange is that some South Wales Alliance Premier and FAW Trophy games are now appearing on there. But not all of them. And a Welsh Cup fixture appears twice in the list.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Thistle View Post

Gas In Name Only
                  I'm on god knows how many tbh

Given myself time off for good behaviour

Comment

Today's "on this day" reminder included a photo of the old Gay Meadow and I had a wave of nostalgic sadness when I saw it.

Comment

This thread popping up has reminded me that I got my first one of these the other day.

Last edited by Ray de Galles; 02-08-2021, 12:07.

Comment

I felt slightly sick getting this last night

Comment

Today's on this day reminder included the Old Bucks Head and Gay Meadow (different years, obvs). Two demolished grounds.

Comment

Today's on this day reminder included the Old Bucks Head and Gay Meadow (different years, obvs). Two demolished grounds.
                            Don't think I dare look at mine this season as more often than not it will just be giving me painful reminders that Bootham Crescent is, as the app seemed delighting to start saying as soon as one game had been played at the new place, 'Demolished'.

Today's is a League Cup tie against Burnley from 2013. Memories of that night include our Estonian international Sander Puri somehow causing himself a bad injury when he went for a powerful long-range shot and missed the ball completely with his kick, and also the Burnley fans for some reason having a pod of inflatable dolphins, which our ever awful, joyless stewards decided they not only had to confiscate, but also visibly burst in front of the away end. Another one in the enormous catalogue of their unfailingly bizarre behaviour towards fans.

Comment

I've got Gay Meadow as well, a 1-0 win for Rochdale, a moment of magic from Grant Holt.

Comment

Originally posted by Artificial Hipster View Post

I've got Gay Meadow as well, a 1-0 win for Rochdale, a moment of magic from Grant Holt.
                                That's the one. 2005. God, where does the time go?

Comment

Originally posted by Jobi1 View Post

.... the Burnley fans for some reason having a pod of inflatable dolphins, which our ever awful, joyless stewards decided they not only had to confiscate, but also visibly burst in front of the away end. Another one in the enormous catalogue of their unfailingly bizarre behaviour towards fans.
                                  Hell yes, what an exceptionally charmless shower they were - when you had the fence at the away end I remember one goon deciding that he couldn't be arsed telling our excitable teenagers to climb down off it and he'd just push their feet off the bar they were standing on and watch them plummet to the ground. I expect he was secretly disappointed that none of them caught their chin on the top of the fence as they fell.

Comment

The app seems to have a glitch when it comes to how many times you've seen International teams. I have a badge for seeing Italy 10 times when I've only seen them play 7 times.

Comment

Does it only say 7 If you click on the the team name in the 'most teams seen' list? Because that would be weird.

Comment

Gas In Name Only
                                        Beat you to it!

Comment

Congratulations cantagalo

Also, yar boo sucks!

Comment

Does it only say 7 If you click on the the team name in the 'most teams seen' list? Because that would be weird.
                                            Says 10 in the most teams seen list, click on it and their are 7 games listed. Brazil says 10, only 8 games. Germany 9, 4 games. Only International teams though.

Comment

That's really weird. The only.comparable one I have is Wales - says 35 games and 35 games listed when I click through.

Comment

Quite good timing.

Comment

Excellent work

Comment

Imagine - 799 games without being top of the Premier League.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X