Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buzzing - Weekend matchgoing

Wembley v Leighton Town

Bury vs Mansfield. David Flitcroft is back... and this time it's personal.

Actually, it probably won't be. The consensus on the message board is that he'll get a good reception.

Comment

The Likes of Doncaster vs Joey Barton's Fleetwood Town

Always nice to give a hearty Doncastrian welcome to Joey Barton

Comment

Not entirely sure I'm going to see anything this weekend.

I'm probably needed to take my eldest daughter to her first rowing head race (time trial event basically) of the winter season between Chiswick and Hammersmith bridges on Saturday afternoon . The only thing I can see that may possibly fit around that is an English National League Two South rugby match between Barnes and Redingensians (recently and ludicrously rebranded as "Rams RFC", for fuck's sake) but it depends on the racing schedule.
        Last edited by Ray de Galles; 05-10-2018, 12:27.

Comment

Utrecht versus (courtesy of Wiki): Nooit opgeven altijd doorgaan, Aangenaam door vermaak en nuttig door ontspanning, Combinatie Breda (in English: Never give up, always persevere, Pleasant for its entertainment and useful for its relaxation Combination).

Everybody hates the bastard who starts with a "Give us an N"!

Comment

F.C.United of Manchester .V. Witton Albion F.A Cup 3rd Qualifying Round.

FCUM are a league above us but currently bottom of that league so I'm not entirely without hope.

Comment

The season is well and truly under way here. On Sunday I will be at North Village Rams vs Somerset Trojans.

Comment

No football for me. Painting the kitchen instead.

Comment

There's football this weekend?

Comment

Concentrating on the league?

Comment

Penultimate home game tonight v Waterford, half the first team likely to be rested ahead of part 2; away to Cork on Monday in the cup semi-final replay,you can guess the important one

Comment

Originally posted by elguapo4 View Post
                        Penultimate home game tonight v Waterford, half the first team likely to be rested ahead of part 2; away to Cork on Monday in the cup semi-final replay,you can guess the important one
                        The hidden, added bonus being it gives Waterford a chance of leapfrogging Shamrock Rovers as well?

Comment

'Matchgong'? I assume it replaces the ref's whistle?

Comment

Doh!

Comment

Originally posted by Jah Womble View Post
                              'Matchgong'? I assume it replaces the ref's whistle?
                              It's not a tribute to Imp's thread title 2 weeks back?
                              https://www.onetouchfootball.com/sho...hing-Sept22-23

Comment

Originally posted by ingoldale View Post
                                The hidden, added bonus being it gives Waterford a chance of leapfrogging Shamrock Rovers as well?
                                Of course 😉

Comment

Horsham v Poole Town in the FA Cup 3QR at Lancing.

The club has hired a 77 seat double decker bus to give the players and staff of the youth teams free transport to Lancing and back to Horsham.

Comment

Don't like the look of that weather forecast, but most likely Hallam v Nostell Miners Welfare.

Comment

Flying visit back to England and Germany neatly planned to take in H&Y v. Ashford Town (Middx) tomorrow afternoon. Followed by curry and beers with friends from years back in Germany who have just moved from Sydney to, er, Marlow.

Comment

Missing Dumbarton's trip to Stranraer tomorrow.

We've got a couple of weeks until the next home game. Might try to catch a junior game at Pollok or Kilwinning before the next Dumbarton game.

Comment

Newcastle Town vs Glossop North End.

Comment

Weekend non-matchgoing.

I shall not be going to Elland Road as they are charging £37 a ticket (£42 on the day) for a 12:30 kick-off that’s on SkySportsLeeds.

Comment

Preston Athletic 2011s against a load of other Edinburgh satellite towns 2011s this morning.

Vaguely considering Edinburgh City in the afternoon as we finish too late to get to Falkirk for the Pars game. More likely is Preston Lodge rugby to be honest

Comment

“2011s”?

Comment

The kids teams around here are organised by their year of birth, rather than school year. I don’t even think the primary schools have teams. 2011s is 4 a side for 10 minutes. They won 1, drew 1 and lost 3 games this morning for those following. My 6 year old has decided he’s a defender too it seems

Comment

Working...
                                                  X