Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gangster Octopus
    replied
    Poxy pottery cunts get a fucking equaliser.

Leave a comment:

• ursus arctos
    replied
    Bugger

Leave a comment:

• Gangster Octopus
    replied
    I don't think that I've seen Peter Crouch on a football pitch since 2001...

Leave a comment:

• Gangster Octopus
    replied
    Bugger.

Leave a comment:

• Gangster Octopus
    replied
    Double Yes!

Leave a comment:

• Gangster Octopus
    replied
    ua, I'm the one in the corner behind Miller Bear wearing a Chicago Bulls denim jacket...

Leave a comment:

• Gangster Octopus
    replied
    Yes!

Leave a comment:

• ursus arctos
    replied
    They are wearing violet (or periwinkle).

This match is on ESPN+ here. Wave at the international audience.

Leave a comment:

• Gangster Octopus
    replied
    Ince appears to have a little star on his shirt before his name. What's that all about?

Leave a comment:

• Gangster Octopus
    replied
    I'm worried about my eyes. Stoke appear to be wearing violet too...

Leave a comment:

• Sean of the Shed
    replied
    Bugger.

Leave a comment:

• Sean of the Shed
    replied
    Tamworth v Royston. Seeing as the club has finally had the good sense to appoint someone who at least has the aura of a competent manager, I have finally found the willingness to stick my hand in my pocket to pay the entry fee to the ground for first time this season.

Leave a comment:

• Ray de Galles
    replied
    Originally posted by hobbes View Post
    You know that's not football, right?
    You know people have always put whatever sporting event they are attending in this thread, right?

Leave a comment:

• ale
    replied
    Leicester at SJP. Desperately seeking some evidence results so far are due to the fixture list rather than a general malaise that has spread throughout the club.

Leave a comment:

• Crystal Staples
    replied
    Darlington away, a new ground for me. Booked the train during early season optimism which seems a while ago now.

Leave a comment:

• hobbes
    replied
    You know that's not football, right?

Leave a comment:

• Ray de Galles
    replied
    I’m at the Ryder Cup at Le Golf National near Paris today (Friday), Saturday and Sunday.

Fantastic so far and now need to sleep as I’ve been up since 5am.

Leave a comment:

• elguapo4
    replied
    Originally posted by Bordeaux Education View Post
    I always forget that the League of Ireland goes through the summer. Does it work as well for attendances as they wanted? I always thought that the Welsh Premier League (and possibly lower division) should do the same.
    I think so, it's been like this for 15 years now so it can be hard to remember what winter football is like,personally I wouldn't go back,the quality of football is far better and watching games on the summer Friday evenings we've had this year has been a pleasurable experience.
    Just speaking for Bohemians,our crowds have definitely benifitted from football tourism,every game gets groups of,usually, Dutch or German fans. The bars do good business and the club shop can't keep up with the demand for scarves,hats and badges.
    So ,all in all,it's certainly something the league of Wales should consider,at least on a trial basis

Leave a comment:

• Bored Of Education
    replied
    Originally posted by elguapo4 View Post
    F.A.I cup semi-final on Sunday,first time to get that far for ten years,game sold out in a couple of hours,local pubs organising competitions with two tickets as first prize,definitely back in the big time,just need a victory now

I always forget that the League of Ireland goes through the summer. Does it work as well for attendances as they wanted? I always thought that the Welsh Premier League (and possibly lower division) should do the same.

Leave a comment:

• Gangster Octopus
    replied
    Home to Stoke in an evening kick off.

Leave a comment:

• Patrick Thistle
    replied
    Had a text off my season ticket holder friend. Her dad can't make it to Cardiff v Burnley on Sunday. Would I like to go?

Have warned her I will have divided loyalties if Super Joe is in goal for Burnley.

Leave a comment:

• Bored Of Education
    replied
    Going to see Bath City vs Welling Utd (which I always regard as Racistville due to only having been there to march against the BNP years ago). Two away games on Saturdays makes it feel like a long time since I saw a match. It was looking very slim pickings for October with only one home game but with home games in the FA cup and the, erm, Somerset Cup, it looks better. Tomorrow is the Community Day where, ostensibly, we try and get families along and whatnot by making it pay what you want. Should be a good gate which will be ace as all our home games have been big this season. The only issue is that we habitually fuck it up on these big games and Welling are one place above us. Might try and get the boy to meet me to watch the Chelsea/Liverpool game after as it is a curfew-friendly kick off.

Leave a comment:

• elguapo4
    replied
    F.A.I cup semi-final on Sunday,first time to get that far for ten years,game sold out in a couple of hours,local pubs organising competitions with two tickets as first prize,definitely back in the big time,just need a victory now

Leave a comment:

• Watching football with Lovejoy {Weekend matches]

First away game of the season for me as Godmanchester Rovers visit Woodbridge Town.

Woodbridge, which is about 10 miles from Ipswich, is sometimes know as Lovejoy town due to the proliferation of Antique shops. Will be going with son no. 1 and my old man which is always nice as I never went to football with either my Dad of Granddad as a kid.
Working...
X