Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ter Stegen saves our bacon again.

Comment

In a rare piece of good news for supporters, la Liga has announced that there will be no more "Monday Night Football" starting next season.

Comment

In the studio, Poor David continues his rabbit-in-headlights look, but Real were toothless, as Barcelona look to have sealed the title already.

Comment

Sergio Ramos is a shit smearing ape. My favourite part was his crucial role in the winning goal

Comment

Does Spanish football have VAR? and if so why didn't it have a look at Ramos smacking messi in the gob at the end of the first half?

Comment

It's Madrid, Berba.

The VAR did review it. That's the whole point.

Comment

Oh god.

I can't help feeling that this eight episode fly on the wall documentary about Ramos is going to be remembered long after his playing career is forgotten.

Comment

Doubt it.

If Amazon tried to be honest, they would end up on trial with the Catalan ministers.

That said, the unintentional comedy is likely to be off the charts.

Comment

It's the bits that Ramos is going to be most pleased with that are going to be the funniest. 4 hours in the life of sergio Ramos. I can't wait.

I watched the first three episodes of the Sunderland documentary on netflix through my fingers, I've had Being Liverpool described to me by Garcia, and there is as always the Granada fly on the wall at man city back in 1981, but I think this may surpass them all.

Comment

Valladolid have two goals correctly chalked off by VAR against Real, but ultimately take a 1-0 lead.

Comment

So, of course, Madrid promptly equalise.

Comment

According to Spanish sources Zidane is returning to Madrid.

Comment

On the one hand, that is disappointing to those of us whose only hope for the club is an indefinite period of laughable incompetence.

On the other hand, it does bring the joy of the utter failure of the ridiculously ham-handed campaign by Mourinho and his coterie of English media enablers to ensure his return to the Bernabeu.

Comment

BOOOOO!!!!!! BOOOOOO!!!!!!! BRING BACK JOSE!!!!!!! BRING BACK JOSE!!!!!!!

If Zizou is managing real madrid and Pep is managing Man city, who is going to manage Qatar to victory in the 2022 world cup?

Comment

Zidane's jeans were painted on.

Comment

Now that is a look he has not pulled off at all.

However, no matter. This is the best news I could have received today. The minute it became apparent that he wasn't immediately going to another club after he left us, I have been willing his return. Having three of his four sons still in the Madrid set up always made me think his return was a definite possibilty.

Comment

So was his keeping his villa as his primary residence.

Though at least I have FloPer saying that he will sign both Neymar and Mbappé.

Comment

[URL]https://twitter.com/sportingintel/status/1107373543975718915?s=21[/URL]

Comment

His third goal today is simply delicious.

Comment

This led to a spontaneous standing ovation from the Beticos

https://twitter.com/lucasammr/status/1107394685012766720

Comment

3 massive points for Santutxu in the Tercera this weeked. Hopefully, that is one step closer to safety. Baraka also got 3 important points to solidify their 4th place in Segunda B in the play-off race.

Comment

Nobody else watch any of that game between Villarreal and Barcelona on ITV4 last night? Barca 2 up after about twenty minutes; Villa pull one back before half-time before scoring another three times. Then Messi scored with a free-kick in the 88th minute and Suarez equalised with the last kick of the game. Entertaining stuff...

Comment

Yep I saw it. Good stuff.

Comment

Didn't realise that you could get ITV4 in Valencia...

Comment

Haha

Comment

Working...
                                                    X