crap badges again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crap badges again

AFC Totton's ball is just asking to be burst.

Comment

crap badges again

Comment

crap badges again

Some very strange design decisions have gone on this:

Comment

crap badges again

Stone Dominoes' name is giving me a Colne Dynamos, er, eyeworm. I have never heard of them before; are they really as well supported as the picture on the front of their programme implies?

Buxton have had a bit of technical deer-fail, but the actual design looks okay to me, no?

Comment

crap badges again

TV's Ralph Little, as I said on the FA Cup fourth round thread earlier on today, plays for 'em.

They're not well supported, no.

Comment

crap badges again

evilC wrote:
              dotmund wrote:
              Well, that does it, I'm calling Prawn on the Southend badge. How could they have made such a fundamental crustacean mishap?
              You're all deluding yourselves! It's quite clearly one of these:

No, it's quite obviously one of these

Comment

crap badges again

Many, many years ago, WSC featured terrible programme covers on a monthly basis. The one that sticks in my mind was a programme from the (now defunct) Addlestone & Weybridge Town, whose programme had a picture of Stonehenge on the front cover because their nickname was "The Stones", even though they were based in Surrey.

Comment

crap badges again

Ah, well, NOW. Shrimp vs Prawn. That's a debate I can do business with.

Comment

crap badges again

They're both sea maggots. I refuse to hold court with either of them. Plus, plus, plus. They fail both of my not-patented-but-should-be food laws. And man, I'm 6'3, twelve and a half stone, and the wii fit thing says I'm 'ideal'. So my food laws count for something, people.

Comment

crap badges again

They are more closely related to woodlice than they are to fish or something, aren't they? I saw that Southend mascot for the first time since the post went up originally earlier tonight and coughed up three-quarters of a lung. Nothing can really prepare you for the sight of a giant prawn with googly eyes in a football kit.

Well, you know, apart from Gary Neville.

I'm here all week.

Comment

crap badges again

Cavalry Trouser Tips wrote:
                        Why is it mooning us?

Comment

crap badges again

Harri Saer wrote:
                          Who were the club with a monkey/ape on their badge that we found at the end of a long quest?
                          Monkey Town AFC. Football played by monkeys for monkeys.

A (rather diminutive) bear:

Comment

crap badges again

nice to see we were discussing atletico when this thread died getting on eight years ago (fucking hell, i still lived in the uk when i posted this).

anyway.

the jeunesse club d'abidjan badge on wikipedia. not only is this the shittest attempt at drawing a football i've seen in donkey's years, it uses a spelling of abidjan i've never seen before in my life and i don't think is real.

Comment

crap badges again

French spelling, I think.

Comment

crap badges again

Erm, no

And from that article, it doesn't seem to be to archaic, either, although Jeunesse is the oldest professional club in the city.

Curious

The internet also provides this alternative badge, which is something

Though the answer seems to be some kind of misspelling in the Wiki image, as this ticket illustrates

Comment

crap badges again

That ball is looking better.

Comment

crap badges again

It appears that badge design is not a priority of Ivorian clubs

Comment

Working...
                                    X